@ apache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ apache

Hi Andy have you got or can you do any stickers like the pic below, i'd like some for the bodywork (not to stick on the shock) these are matalic looking but open to alternative suggestions, dep on cost i'd like 4, size wise a bit bigger than these which are fairly small at 97 X 44mm, if you need to see this one in the flesh i'll send it to ya, pm you addy,
    Attached Files
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Stick 'em on yer fludmaps Ian.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Stick 'em on yer fludmaps Ian.

I wont have any on the front mate time i've beaten feck out of it so the tyre dont rub

Comment

Just had a shuftie on t'internet but cant find any large graphic. Can you scan it at high res (say 600dpi) and email it to me as a jpeg?
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          Just had a shuftie on t'internet but cant find any large graphic. Can you scan it at high res (say 600dpi) and email it to me as a jpeg?
          I'll have to ask my son when he come in, dont have a clue myself
          cheers mate

Comment

Alternatively, send me a sticker if you have spares. Do you want copies of the original, but bigger? Blue on silver?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              Alternatively, send me a sticker if you have spares. Do you want copies of the original, but bigger? Blue on silver?
              If you can do em the same mate, (but bigger) that'd be fine, it's not exactly a spare, one shock had one stuck on and the other was still on it's backing paper, i can send ya that one if you like,

Comment

See if your lad can scan it first. Nice and high res. That would be easier than sending it as all I'd do is scan it anyway!

Comment

Son just come in andy and he can do it (bl00dy easy for him) so i'll pester the life out of him till he does it, mat be a couple of other stickers from your portfolio as well,

Comment

Cool. Whenever your ready.

Comment

Working...
                    X