Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotland - Its snowed AGAIN!

another 3" dump of snow last night

thats the 3rd good snow event this autumn/winter and winter only offically started yesterday

slow driving on the roads to the station as they werent cleared
    Attached Files
    Landcruiser Colorado
    Sub. Forester

It's the same here Andy, I'm just over the hill from you. Just outside Fisherford.

Ian.........

Comment

nearly neighbours then!

your near the Fjord Inn then? ive been in the bar but not the restuarant,
      I shoot near you too - farmland around the Foudland windmills
      Landcruiser Colorado
      Sub. Forester

Comment

I do go in the Bar, two or three times a month. You should try the Restaurant the food is superb, as long as you don't mind the 70's decor. Norman the owner used to be the head chief at the Marclffe in Aberdeen and has a several Eat Scotland Awards..

You must book in avance as it's fully booked most weekends.

Cheers

Ian......

Comment

Lucky barstewards
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Eat Scotland?

Is that like 'Eat My Shorts'?

No snow here. A wee scattering on the hills at lunchtime, but has cleared up now. For those who know I hate rain and cold, I can put up with snow cos its fun, but I still prefer hot and dry! As against 'blow-dry' like the 3rd genners...
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              Eat Scotland?

No snow here. A wee scattering on the hills at lunchtime, but has cleared up now. For those who know I hate rain and cold, I can put up with snow cos its fun, but I still prefer hot and dry! As against 'blow-dry' like the 3rd genners...
              that's why i am moving from Malvern to Dundee, lots more wintry fun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                Eat Scotland?

I hate the rain, but i love the cold. Hate the heat as it tires you out. Get loads more work done in the cold, keeps you fresh all day long

Comment

Working...
                X