FAO Fatfires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Fatfires

Hi Tony.Sorry i've lost your number but do you still need these blue doors i got.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Hi Rich
    yes please, sorry I should have phoned, have been having a bit of a drama stopping the bedroom ending up in the lounge, worm, rot & age - not me the timbers
    I will endevor to get down before christmas is that OK?
    regards
    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
    Tony

Comment

Hi Tony

I still have your rear bumper here (from Bibs) are you in a hurry for it ?? as work have naffed up my free time for the next few weeks again. If so i'll try and sort summat out for you

Comment

Hiya
        as in the post above I have had my mind elsewhere, when you have to have acro props to stop the cieling/floor colapsing it tends to focus the mind a little - so no not in a hurry
        Tony

Comment

wait till you get sorted Tony and i'll keep hold of the doors for you till your ready.
          Sorry to hear your troubles.
          Last year i crashed my truck then the combi boiler packed up then the bathroom flooded and that was all within 5 weeks before xmas.
          I got to get my wheels from Andy at some point and we're going to arrange something to get them down here over the next couple of months hopefully.If you can wailt till then ,then i'm sure Andy and me can sort something out about the bumper.
          Hope you get the house soon
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            wait till you get sorted Tony and i'll keep hold of the doors for you till your ready.
            Sorry to hear your troubles.
            Last year i crashed my truck then the combi boiler packed up then the bathroom flooded and that was all within 5 weeks before xmas.
            I got to get my wheels from Andy at some point and we're going to arrange something to get them down here over the next couple of months hopefully.If you can wailt till then ,then i'm sure Andy and me can sort something out about the bumper.
            Hope you get the house soon
            thanks bud, will be glad to get finished - fed up eating in the kitchen and watching telly in the bedroom (our dining room is a furniture store untill it is done)
            Sounds a good idea re the bumper
            Tony

Comment

Working...
            X