Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panda Support

Hello all,

First of all I would like to say thank you to rod for posting this thread and to Ian for so kindly offering his hair up for the cut. For someone that has never met me or even knows me to do such a kind thing is mind blowing. So Thank You

Im sorry I’ve not posted on this already but I was taken into hospital just before I found out that there was a thread on her and I’ve only just been allowed home. I back in hospital in the morning to have my next lot of chemo.

Also thank you to everyone that has donated money already. For those that for any reason can’t donate money then that’s fine. I would like to ask that you please take your time to give blood as this also help me and many others in my situation as I’ve lost count on the amount of blood transfusions I’ve had because of chemo.

Also if your feel ultra giving then please stop by http://www.anthonynolan.org.uk/ webs site and ‘find a clinic now and join the register’ I’ve already had a transplant this year which didn’t completely work but we are hoping to try again.

Also like to thank ‘magnum force’ on this site as I see he is trying to raise money for MacMillan cancer.

Panda

Hello mate!

No worries on posting the thread.

Just hurry yourself up on feeling better!!

T'is nearly christmas!!

Comment

take care of yourself mate.
      john
      i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Originally posted by Panda View Post
        Hello all,

First of all I would like to say thank you to rod for posting this thread and to Ian for so kindly offering his hair up for the cut. For someone that has never met me or even knows me to do such a kind thing is mind blowing. So Thank You

Im sorry I’ve not posted on this already but I was taken into hospital just before I found out that there was a thread on her and I’ve only just been allowed home. I back in hospital in the morning to have my next lot of chemo.

Also thank you to everyone that has donated money already. For those that for any reason can’t donate money then that’s fine. I would like to ask that you please take your time to give blood as this also help me and many others in my situation as I’ve lost count on the amount of blood transfusions I’ve had because of chemo.

Also if your feel ultra giving then please stop by http://www.anthonynolan.org.uk/ webs site and ‘find a clinic now and join the register’ I’ve already had a transplant this year which didn’t completely work but we are hoping to try again.

Also like to thank ‘magnum force’ on this site as I see he is trying to raise money for MacMillan cancer.

Panda
        Thinkin' of you mate.
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

I'm shaving my head tonight between 7 + 8pm, if you haven't yet sponsored me or one of the guys on elite4x4 then please consider it.

Cheers
          Ian
          I'm not a complete idiot.......

My kneecap was removed in 1981

Comment

Working...
          X