• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or drinks

Comment

Originally posted by surf-wejd View Post
      ok thanks, how much would you like £?
      Pay your subs and join the club ............the fittings and pipe have come free from work (wrongly ordered) so why should i proffiteer when the forum needs the funds

We can check it all out on sunday first
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Oh and i must remember tintin's too

or was it growler .........better bring 3

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
          Pay your subs and join the club ............the fittings and pipe have come free from work (wrongly ordered) so why should i proffiteer when the forum needs the funds

We can check it all out on sunday first
          that very good of you m8. i owe you one!!!

i emailed koi about 2 weeks ago about subs but still no response.. and its going to be £30 as i cant say thanks enough to this site

Comment

Thats fine ..............Just need to remember to throw it in the truck on sunday ........as may be a bit fuddled over the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
              Oh and i must remember tintin's too

or was it growler .........better bring 3
              T'was me mate

Comment

Make that 4 then .................

Now where did i put the stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                  T'was me mate
                  ahhhhh, so the both of us are basically driving down together to get our pressies of bio, how nice,
                  oh yer and offroading, oops nearly forgot!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by rambling angler View Post
                    I got these off of ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=110229263111 then just push in 8mm tubing & feed it where you like.
                    hi m8 im going to do my diffs i take it that the connectors on e/bay will have the same thread .how much pip will i need just for diffs .took ac rad out so will front diff be as easy as the back one strait or elbow connectors ?

Comment

Originally posted by surf-wejd View Post
                      ahhhhh, so the both of us are basically driving down together to get our pressies of bio, how nice,
                      oh yer and offroading, oops nearly forgot!! lol
                      Well, at least we will come away with something even if neither of our teams win

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X