colour code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• colour code

does anyone know the colour code for the metalic burgundy surfs as below, thanks
    Dave
    Attached Files
    if a politition is talking its lying

Originally posted by firefly
    does anyone know the colour code for the metalic burgundy surfs as below, thanks
    Dave
    Hi

You can find the colour code on the vin plate on the engine bulkhead.
    I think yours is 25T which is code for two-tone burgundy/grey the individual colours are: 3J8 & 179 but for the life of me I cant remember which is which without a trip out to the garage and look at the aerosols bought from Milners!
    www.europa88.co.uk Loadsa mods!

Comment

Have a look on this site,if it's 25T it will be at the bottom of the page.

http://www.mr2sc.com/websites/Reference/paint.htm

Comment

thanks yallllllll
        if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Originally posted by europa88
          Hi

You can find the colour code on the vin plate on the engine bulkhead.
          I think yours is 25T which is code for two-tone burgundy/grey the individual colours are: 3J8 & 179 but for the life of me I cant remember which is which without a trip out to the garage and look at the aerosols bought from Milners!
          I think you will find the 3J8 is the burgundy and the 179 is the Metalic dark Silver (I think call it this rather than grey for some unknown reason).

Cheers

Comment

Mine is the same colour as yours and its 28L.
            Derek :
            1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
            [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

well i recently took a trip to halfords to get them to mix me up some touch up paint for me black surf! but according to the numbers on the ol VIN plate, their records told me that i should actually be the proud owner of a metalic black surf!! now i may be blind in both eyes, be deaf in 1 ear and walk with a slight limp every tuesday afternoon but i definately know that my surf is not metalic black!! confusing ay!

Comment

I got my paint from milners. ive got the blue 2nd gen surf, the paint was more like purple it did not match
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                X