Dremel Multi Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dremel Multi Tool

I'm borrowing one to trim the wheel arch extensions at the weekend. It's one of those things I sometimes wish I had but never got round to buying. Do any of you guys have them and if so do they see a lot of use? I've also seen a Draper model which is very similar to the Dremel but nearly £25.00 cheaper, I don't know wether to invest in this instead?

Any advice greatly appreciated.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

I've got a B&Q own brand one, sees a fair bit of use, but could do with more accessories - the good thing with the Dremel is the huge amount of bits you can get for them....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Your right, I've seen a Dremel attachment for removing discoloured grout from between bathroom tiles! Handy eh?

Comment

You can change the collets & use different tools from different makers, I have an original dremel & a cheap £10 woolies one & the only real difference is the quality of the tools you get with it, apart from that the performance is very similar.
        I'm not a complete idiot.......

My kneecap was removed in 1981

Comment

Managed to get a brand new Dremel 300 and 25 attachments for £29.99 inc delivery from Amazon, cheapest I've found! (Oh and I ordered the grout remover tool as well, guess what my next household task will be!)

Comment

i was the same,wanted one for years,got one a couple of months ago,i got the rechargable lithum one,amazing bit of kit,ive tried the cheap ones,same as anything,u get wot u pay for

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
              Managed to get a brand new Dremel 300 and 25 attachments for £29.99 inc delivery from Amazon, cheapest I've found! (Oh and I ordered the grout remover tool as well, guess what my next household task will be!)

repairing damaged tiles
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

got one of these
                http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rotozip-Rebel-...1%7C240%3A1318
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Got a dremmel and a minicraft, well several minicraft tools for modeling, circular saw, jugsaw, sander, transformer, the dremmel is quite a powerfull little tool, only down side is the collets method, never got the right one for the right drill bit, keep meaning to see if i could get a chuck to fit it,
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
                    I have had one of those for about 6 years now. Its getting harder and harder to find places that do all the accessories now, was fine when it first came out but the demmel seem to be the main focus now. Think I will be looking at a dremmel as well.
                    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                    My choice
                    Back off

Comment

I bought a dremel type tool while in Germany a few years back. It works well but I have had problems finding bits/tools that will fit it as it takes a smaller diameter size shaft than other bits.

I plan on buying a cordless dremel soon so I can work outside without the need for power cables.
                      Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

I was considering the cordless model and almost bought this one...........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=160298173372

.......... seems a fair price. I opted for a new mains one and the de-grouter for £4.00 less though!

Comment

Working...
                        X