Joining The SURF Gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining The SURF Gang

Well after many different 4x4s I have finally gone and opted for a SURF ! ! !
    3.0TD SSRX 1996, got to pick it up in a couple of weeks and really looking forward to it. Not a not of luck with local dealers up here in SUNNY SCOTLAND or private ones but found one on here, it’s the other end of the country but hey im sure its worth it. Having drove and owned a few 4x4s the SURF experiences ive had so far makes them seem a bit dull.

I will be sad to see the old faithful Range Rover go ( GOOD RIDENCE I HEAR YOU SAY ! ) but that’s life.

GREAT SITE I MUST ADD.
    The different forums are really good and help newbies like me with loads of interesting info.
    Anything you think I should know or check or do with the new toy please let me know.

Craig
    3RD GEN 3.0TD 1996 SSR-X BLUE OVER SILVER

Originally posted by Cockney Surfer
    3.0TD SSRX 1996, got to pick it up in a couple of weeks and really looking forward to it. Not a not of luck with local dealers up here in SUNNY SCOTLAND or private ones but found one on here, it’s the other end of the country but hey im sure its worth it. Having drove and owned a few 4x4s the SURF experiences ive had so far makes them seem a bit dull.

I will be sad to see the old faithful Range Rover go ( GOOD RIDENCE I HEAR YOU SAY ! ) but that’s life.

GREAT SITE I MUST ADD.
    The different forums are really good and help newbies like me with loads of interesting info.
    Anything you think I should know or check or do with the new toy please let me know.

Craig
    Usual routine stuff for peace of mind, oil change, oil, fuel, air filters & cam belt change as well, all so you know its been done and not the word of another.
    Just let us know the date you picking it up and what route you taking, could pass a few of us on the way. Anyone for tea
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Cockney Surfer

GREAT SITE I MUST ADD.

Craig
      Be sure and post some pics when you get your new toy.You won't be dissappointed,the Surf is a fantastic vehicle.