mystic riddle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mystic riddle...

What can smash the Sh1t out of a subaru and not be damaged...

My truck!!

Just had a subaru plough into the back of my truck. His car is fecked!!! wings, bonnet, grille, bumper...

Mine.. Nothing!! (that i can see)

The rear hung wheel didnt even dent the tailgate an still opens fully.

Seriously... not a mark!!

Im furious!! an suprised!

Its been logged with the insurance company but as it stands I wont be claiming.

I took it to the garage that i use an the guy looked it over an said its fine. no visible damage at all. He said the exhaust was hit but it was me when i did salisbury plains.

Im not an a$$ so im not going to claim for an exhaust when it was me who mashed it.

Yay, one less fart car on the roads.

Comment

Poor bloke looked a little sheepish when i jumped out my truck..

I lost my temper a little bit. The reason i was out an about is because i got a phone call saying my gran is seriously ill. An ambulance was coming out for her but they might not take her - as in might be better for her to stay at home to pass away.

So the very last thing i wanted right then was to get delayed!!

Comment

Reminds me of the time a BMW ran into the back of my old restored Series IIA Land Rover... the BMW was smashed in the front where he had hit my NATO hitch... the only damage to my Land Rover was a small (1 cm) split in the rear mud flap.... but those where rare, original and hard to get hold of mud flaps and I had spent a lot of time rebuilding that landy... but I was not as upset as the stupid BMW driver

I did tell my insurance company about it in case he tried it on, but I heard no more about it.

I hope you are alright regarding your Gran.
        Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

wasnt a silver wagon from not so far from you was it????lolol

Comment

Nice to see some honsety Rod. If you had been a, well how should I put it, european driver, you would have claimed for whiplash and all sorts!
            'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
              Nice to see some honsety Rod. If you had been a, well how should I put it, european driver, you would have claimed for whiplash and all sorts!
              i aint european lolol,ps we carry the ambulance chasing leaflets and cards in our truck now,the firm even gives commision to the drivers lolol

Comment

Originally posted by PDR View Post
                I hope you are alright regarding your Gran.
                Thanks mate.

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                wasnt a silver wagon from not so far from you was it????lolol
                Nah! Was a red forrester! its now a mashed up red forrester..

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                Im not interested in making any dodgy claims. Ive noticed a mark on the rear step now. So i'll be looking into that. An its going in for a big check over in a week. So we'll see. I am concerned about the body lift.

It was a hefty shunt!! threw me forward a fair chunk.. didn't help that i was already leaning forward at the time!!

But if the body mounts are damaged in any way... could be very awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                  Thanks mate.

Nah! Was a red forrester! its now a mashed up red forrester..

Im not interested in making any dodgy claims. Ive noticed a mark on the rear step now. So i'll be looking into that. An its going in for a big check over in a week. So we'll see. I am concerned about the body lift.

It was a hefty shunt!! threw me forward a fair chunk.. didn't help that i was already leaning forward at the time!!

But if the body mounts are damaged in any way... could be very awkward.
                  not awkward mate,just get it checked over to be sure

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                    not awkward mate,just get it checked over to be sure
                    I will be. But if there damaged?! I mean the body lift itself isn't an issue. Can get a replacement for that ok! But if the mounts on the body are damaged..

Dont really want any major pi$$ing around done on my truck! Its my pride and joy not a feckin cusion for a car to stop on.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                      Look at the plus side of things Wod.

At least now you can honestly say that your Surf did move quickly from a standstill at least once in its lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post

At least now you can honestly say that your Surf did move quickly from a standstill at least once in its lifetime.
                        If i ever meet you im gunna kick you in your ginger balls for that one!

Hows project 1st gen going!?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post

Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Just think rodders your 2.4 on 35's will move quicker than my 3.0 on the 38's once they are fitted
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                              Just think rodders your 2.4 on 35's will move quicker than my 3.0 on the 38's once they are fitted
                              If i manage to successfully regear ( an they last more then a week before humming and then blowing up) I'll let you know if its worth it mate!

I wouldn't call them 38's... there 38.5" Which is pretty much 39! which is almost 40....

I'd call them my "almost 40" tyres"

Sounds more.... 'badass'

Comment

Working...
                              X