Recall done finally!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recall done finally!!

Took the surf in on Friday! Picked her up Saturday, got a nice little Yaris to use for 24 hrs. All in all a pleasure to deal with .....Yeomans Toyota Eastbourne..... They even washed and hoovered my surf!

Oh and by the way she now has a name........

Affectionately known now as " Tess"
    ( Full name...."Two Ton Tess From Tokyo" )

Alan
    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Did you get the safety checks done, not sure if they were taking the pee or they actually charge £120 an hour, they didn't find much wrong that i didn't already know about. all in all, a good experience.
    Roy
    When ya stop having fun, Ya start getting old

Comment

Only Girls and fags name cars
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
        Only Girls and fags name cars
        Whats yours called then.?
        Roy

Comment

Originally posted by roylittle0 View Post
          Did you get the safety checks done, not sure if they were taking the pee or they actually charge £120 an hour, they didn't find much wrong that i didn't already know about. all in all, a good experience.
          Yes Roy, they did the safety checks and gave me a list. Unfortunately there are no prices on it so i've no idea how much my dealer charges per hour.
          Fortunately all the items on the list are things that are about to be done!
          ( most important of these is change the ATF fluid and change the Brake fluid)

Alan
          www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
            Yes Roy, they did the safety checks and gave me a list. Unfortunately there are no prices on it so i've no idea how much my dealer charges per hour.
            Fortunately all the items on the list are things that are about to be done!
            ( most important of these is change the ATF fluid and change the Brake fluid)

Alan
            Mine was silly little things like, seatbelt twisted = £62.94+VAT
            Track rod end ball joint leaking grease (no split in boot) = £62.94+VAT

Nice work if they can get it.
            Roy

Comment

Working...
            X