Oh No........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh No........

...... Thought i had killed another truck today, living up to my surfkillig rep.........

Recce for the Bio-stein games , we were on a byway just south of the german village when i went through a puddle that came over my bonnet ..........

OH SHIT

then watched MR. Outoftheclossetoffroad go through in my mirror and stop .............................. ............

OH NO.........

But all was fine

Still lost my front number plate though
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Oh if any one finds the missing number plate on Bio-Stein there are bonus points

Comment

THAT WAS TWO,TWO MANY CLOSE SHAVES TODAY,BEWARE GUYS THE PUDDLES ARE DEEP AND THERES MORE RAIN FORCAST,yeeeeehaaaaaa.,its gonna be fun,fun,fun...........oh and if i hadnt of stopped in the puddle i reckon i might of taken in a load of water,by the way at least my air filter stayed dry this time.
      Last edited by surfenstein; 15 November 2008, 22:43.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

me need raised intake methinks

Comment

in my best yoda voice,(sh*t my pants i have).yea something i have to do also.snorkle on the cards next job.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
            in my best yoda voice,(sh*t my pants i have).yea something i have to do also.'snorkle on the cards next I HAVE' job.

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
              ...... Thought i had killed another truck today, living up to my surfkillig rep.........

Recce for the Bio-stein games , we were on a byway just south of the german village when i went through a puddle that came over my bonnet ..........

OH SHIT

then watched MR. Outoftheclossetoffroad go through in my mirror and stop .............................. ............

OH NO.........

But all was fine

Still lost my front number plate though

"River Deep" eek: "Mountain High" springs to mind, : I may be going swimmin

There's always a Payback .... Don't expect a warning tho !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
              X