in or out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in or out

OK chaps, you`ve probably been asked this zillions of times before but the little red button in front of the gear shift, the one with japanese writing by it (a translation would be nice!). When should it be in, and when sould it be out.

Tich
    Today I`m feeling O.K.!.

Originally posted by tich
    OK chaps, you`ve probably been asked this zillions of times before but the little red button in front of the gear shift, the one with japanese writing by it (a translation would be nice!). When should it be in, and when sould it be out.

Tich
    Today I`m feeling O.K.!.
    It should not be used at all unless you are parked no ignition on and you want to move the lever out of park
    Keith
    I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
      It should not be used at all unless you are parked no ignition on and you want to move the lever out of park
      Keith
      Thanks Sir Kieth

Any Idea what the writing says?

tich
      Last edited by tich; 24 September 2003, 18:30.

Comment

Thanks Sir Kieth

tich
        special fried rice
        [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
        [size=5][/size]
        [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Thanks Sir Kieth

tich
          他降示你這部經典,其中有許多明確的節文,是全經的基本;還有別 的許多隱微的
              節文。心存邪念的人,遵從隱微的節文,企圖淆惑人心,探 求經義的究竟。只有真
              主和學問精通的人,才知道經義的究竟。他們說:「我們已 確信它

Thats the meaning as I understand
          Keith
          I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
            他降示你這部經典,其中有許多明確的節文,是全經的基本;還有別 的許多隱微的
                節文。心存邪念的人,遵從隱微的節文,企圖淆惑人心,探 求經義的究竟。只有真
                主和學問精通的人,才知道經義的究竟。他們說:「我們已 確信它

Thats the meaning as I understand
            Keith
            Got the writing the wrong way up. It means something totally different left to right.

It should say press this button to eject passenger, left to right it says press this button to eject driver (not a good idea)

Cheers

Comment

Don't you mean reject?
              John
              http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

Working...
              X