Fitting Spotlights.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitting Spotlights.

Spent the last four hours fitting and wiring the front spots to the truck. Added another 2 little 'uns to the front (which was a right pain) so now there's 4 up front and 4 on top!

The front 4 have side lights on 2 and halo rings on the other 2, so that was a lot of wiring! The original spots, the 9" ones, were never wired up so I've fitted all the relevant relays etc.

Haven't got them all connected up as it was starting to get dark and I was bluddy freezing, but all the wiring is now in and coiled up ready for stage 2!

Going for the 33's tomorrow so, depending on the weather, I should get the lights finished on Sunday.

(Why didn't I do this when the weather was warmer?)
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Have you noticed that nothing ever needs doing / goes wrong when the weather is warm and dry too?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Thats where a garage come in handy,
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

He's from the North East man, it needs to be about -20 before he thinks about putting a jumper on, then -30 before he actually does....
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
          He's from the North East man, it needs to be about -20 before he thinks about putting a jumper on, then -30 before he actually does....
          No mate, I'm the exception to the rule, a Geordie who feels the cold! I've had the central heating on for 3 weeks now, global warming my ar$e!!!!
          'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Working...
          X