Been, collected love it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draig
    congrats mate - like it but I'm jealous now - 2 Surfs!!!!

put on a bit of weight and you'll be like john prescott... but better!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
      Saw loadsa blus daffs, was one you?????
      nope... but i'm off sick today so nobby gets the fleet dog!... everyone look out for him he'll be going Newbury - charlton SE7 - Felixtowe - Harlow and i don't think he'll make it back tonight so he'll be parked up somewhere tonight experiencing the discomfort of my bunk!

you'll know it's him... he looks like Elvis!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
        nope... but i'm off sick today so nobby gets the fleet dog!... everyone look out for him he'll be going Newbury - charlton SE7 - Felixtowe - Harlow and i don't think he'll make it back tonight so he'll be parked up somewhere tonight experiencing the discomfort of my bunk!

you'll know it's him... he looks like Elvis!
        Hehe- we're up that way tonight... if we see him we'll give a nice loud toot and wake him up!!!
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
          Hehe- we're up that way tonight... if we see him we'll give a nice loud toot and wake him up!!!
          Beers in the fridge guys if you want to stop by, bit out of your way but what the heck,I got a suzi axle to drop this weekend, we will be in.
          Nice motor Julie,just dont let the old man near it except for cleaning and servicing.
          Last edited by sumo; 23 April 2004, 17:43.
          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
            Beers in the fridge guys if you want to stop by, bit out of your way but what the heck,I got a suzi axle to drop this weekend, we will be in.
            Nice motor Julie,just dont let the old man near it except for cleaning and servicing.
            Cheers dude, but we didnt make it that far - just Chingford to get picked up by my sis - then Letchworth for Great Aunt Florrie's 100th, then Tony picked me up to go to Leighton Buzzard for din dins with his brother and sis-in-law...

Next time tho... definately.. I'm awaiting the kitchen warming! We even brought a tent for the occasion...
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Nice motor

I`m sure i recogize that runner from somewhere

Comment

Working...
              X