petty subscription question!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petty subscription question!!!

I will be subscribing on Monday when I have been paid as all you guys have done so much for me and my girl and I want to say thanks for a great site (and I want a blue star), anyway this is real petty but I am wondering how big the forum stickers are?

there huge!!

Cant even get them on a surf! Its stupid...

not really. Apache can give you more details as i think he makes them?!?

I need to bl**dy subscribe again!! Bl**dy forgot!!

Again!!!

Comment

About the size of the label on a newky brown bottle...
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

yea come on rod your letting the side down.......................... ........................again
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

the bigger the better, i want a full length window sticker in the rear, then along with my big hope stickers (hope = mountain bike company) i wont be able to see a thing, yay.

Comment

Originally posted by surf-wejd View Post
            I will be subscribing on Monday when I have been paid as all you guys have done so much for me and my girl and I want to say thanks for a great site (and I want a blue star), anyway this is real petty but I am wondering how big the forum stickers are?
            To which stickers do you refer??

There's the nice blue star for the windscreen.

There's also the forum user name ones.

My other cars a QUAD
            (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
            http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Be warned, last MOT the bloke peeled em off as he said they intruded on the field of vision, of course they did'nt come off in one piece, so a cling film type blue star might be better, peel em off before and stick em on after,
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Where the hell do you put your stickers mate?

Its only the swept arc of the wipers that's MOT'able. Most people put em behind the rear view mirror or near the tax disc...

Will, pay your subs and you get a tax disc sized star, and a wee surf with the web address on. Grease my palm after that and you can have whatever bl00dy size you like!
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

They were at the top of the screen like everyone else, no prob the year before
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I'm sure half of the MOT men out there dont know what the rules are! Where I took mine this year, the chap had a poster on the wall showing the bits that have to be clear and free from damage. If its not swept by the wipers, its fair game.
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                      Where the hell do you put your stickers mate?

Its only the swept arc of the wipers that's MOT'able. Most people put em behind the rear view mirror or near the tax disc...

Will, pay your subs and you get a tax disc sized star, and a wee surf with the web address on. Grease my palm after that and you can have whatever bl00dy size you like!
                      Will do, I am thinking of getting a full length rear one and x2 full length rear side window ones to advertise the site when im in the Alps this december, but i don’t know what to have on them,
                      Anyone got any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                        there huge!!

Cant even get them on a surf! Its stupid...

not really. Apache can give you more details as i think he makes them?!?

I need to bl**dy subscribe again!! Bl**dy forgot!!

Again!!!

It's cheaper than all that junk food that you've been filling your face with recently.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                          It's cheaper than all that junk food that you've been filling your face with recently.
                          Probably is...

I've stopped eating subways now. Ive had 2... so i'll go on a lil break!

I dont want to be on first name terms with the guy who works there..

When i call up for a pizza there like "number 25 yeah?" An then im like "yeah..."

An then hes like "meatfeast with wings n wedges yeah man?" an im like "yeah" an then its like "An bbq sauce yeah man?" an im like "yeah" an then hes like "See you in 20 yeah man" an im like "yeah"

bl**dy quick... but the fact that my order is memorised!

Even my local pub!! I walk up to the bar an they say "large coke with no ice"?

All i have to do is say yes then hand over some money..

I dont even have conversations with people outside of my family.. everyone knows what im going to say

Comment

I knew you were gonna say that!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                              I knew you were gonna say that!
                              you have no idea how close i was to putting "how?!"

I think im a retard!

Sarcastic g1t

Comment

Working...
                              X