bio stein update.AGAIN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bio stein update.AGAIN.

right lads we have got three weeks left to get the day of fun and frollicks sorted,so please can we have final teams,listed below,with drivers and co drivers,please note once team is listed we would like to think you are commited to this outrageous day out as a lot of time and effort has been put into trying to make it as much fun and challenging as possible.please note there will be a £10 entrance fee per truck,with 1st prizes for the winning team and a large donation going towards the upkeep of forum.(any extra donations to the forum on the day will be greatly received.)dont forget sunday 30th november 10am at the bustard inn (SP3 4DU).be there or miss out.
    Last edited by surfenstein; 8 November 2008, 18:00.
    www.overfab.uk

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    right lads we have got three weeks left to get the day of fun and frollicks sorted,so please can we have final teams,listed below,with drivers and co drivers,please note once team is listed we would like to think you are commited to this outrageous day out as a lot of time and effort has been put into trying to make it as much fun and challenging as possible.please note there will be a £10 entrance fee per truck,with 1st prizes for the winning team and a large donation going towards the upkeep of forum.(any extra donations to the forum on the day will be greatly received.)dont forget sunday 30th november 10am at the bustard inn (SP3 4DU).be there or miss out.
    CANT WAIT it looks like it is going to be another great day
    cheers shaun
    NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

team wolf= wolf(sledge)& dori & nero(co pilot) biosurf & the care taker mud muncher & dad

ian(nero) can you confirm if you coming. cheers

Comment

really looking forward to this one..................

team squirrell poo

gwh and udtrev(co pilot) and tintin (official photographer)

lame rover and co pilot

the extemely lovely boyo and co pilot..............

bring it on
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

team - no name yet
          note to self - think of name
          Blackpoolsparks and Toby Jug (I think)
          私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
            team - no name yet
            note to self - think of name
            Blackpoolsparks and Toby Jug (I think)
            you need more than you 2
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Chaos .......whats happening
              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                you need more than you 2
                sorry my brain was on holiday yesterday.
                what i meant to say was Toby and I make up part of the Street Queens team
                and i was just confirming my attendance.
                私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Street queen team is no more mate.

Comment

out of nearly 18,000 members we can only get two teams,of six people come on guys,thats pathetic,do we have anyone willing to put a team forward or take over a team?we really need more than three teams otherwise its not gonna be worth doing it,and all the hard work and planning would of been for nothing,GUYS PLEASE .LETS GET A FEW MORE TEAMS.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

I would really love to of been able to do this but at the moment i can't plan anything until i know whats happening work wise and when my compo is paid out.
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                        Street queen team is no more mate.
                        rod do you want to come over to the darkside and join my team?

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                          I would really love to of been able to do this but at the moment i can't plan anything until i know whats happening work wise and when my compo is paid out.
                          i'll let you orf this time rich,but only because your mentally unstable
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                            i'll let you orf this time rich,but only because your mentally unstable
                            Ive gone past the unstable part

if things suddenly change over the next couple of weeks then i will be in if theres space but till then its a case of waiting
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by wolf View Post
                              rod do you want to come over to the darkside and join my team?
                              As a passenger or driver mate?

Comment

Working...
                              X