Do I Keep Or Do I Sell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I Keep Or Do I Sell?

I'm in a bit of a quandry here regarding the wheels and 31" tyres I take off the Surf when I fit my 33's.

Storing them is going to be a bit of a problem and I don't want them lying outside, in the open, for obvious reasons.

So do I let them take up a large amount of my garden shed and keep them for emergencies or do I sell them?

If I do decide to sell it will be on here in the for sale section as Ebay is now a nightmare.

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

I'd be tempted to sell.

Will help offset the cost of the 33's so you'll feel pretty damn good about jacking your surf up, fitting big a$$ tyres an the wallet wont have taken a big bash!

Comment

Personally i'd keep em Jim the rims anyway, if the tyres are shot just get em removed, the rims will take up a lot less room, your call tho!
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Do you know where you're getting your 33's from, and which ones you're getting yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Logan View Post
          Do you know where you're getting your 33's from, and which ones you're getting yet?
          Have a look at this thread Don. http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=50532

Got a good deal on them!

Comment

I'm a little bit interested in those chrome steels if you're selling them.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              I'm a little bit interested in those chrome steels if you're selling them.
              Hmmmmmmm, we'll see! They may not be as nice as they look!

Comment

Why not keep em just till you are certain about the new ones....
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

had two sets [mud,] [at's] more trouble than there worth sold the 2nd set
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Does he have more?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Logan View Post
                      Does he have more?
                      Nope, sorry mate, it took me 6 weeks just to find these ones. If it hadn't been for the kind help of Rod Leach I would have missed out on these as well!

Comment

Working...
                      X