Couriers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couriers!

Waiting around today for things to be delivered!

It's absolute hell. we had a new front door an so we have no door bell at the moment!!

Worse thing is!! even when they knock the door im frigging deaf so im sat in the 'office' at the front of the house just looking out the window..

Im waiting for UPS to deliver my xbox!

Post man turned up with Gears of war 2 a day early an no friggin console!

slow day or what!!

Wow Rod, sounds like a living hell, I don't know how you manage to stay sane........
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
      Wow Rod, sounds like a living hell, I don't know how you manage to stay sane........
      gosh !!!

hello studmuffin.. are you alive, can you stand up,can you drive, can you walk,can you feel the force ??
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        gosh !!!

hello studmuffin.. are you alive, can you stand up,can you drive, can you walk,can you feel the force ??
        Hello gorgeous....still no driving, walking is still a problem, I am spending all day laying down, sounds bliss but it's really not - presently, I'm laying across the bed, feet off one end, head off the other and laptop on the floor....very comfy! Just not good when I need to get up.....

Hows you?
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Hello gorgeous....still no driving, walking is still a problem, I am spending all day laying down, sounds bliss but it's really not - presently, I'm laying across the bed, feet off one end, head off the other and laptop on the floor....very comfy! Just not good when I need to get up.....

Hows you?
          well today i am mostly not waiting for an X box !!

all the savings are gone, the HOOOGE vat refund has gone,and if i dont get a job soon i will declaring myself well and truly bankrupt in january....................... ...............which is nice !!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I was wondering that myself. Everyone else is at work doing whatever they do and probably not enjoying it much, but Rod's in a living hell watching Cash in the Attic with a plate of oven chips waiting for his toy to come back.

Comment

ok... maybe describing it as "hell" was perhaps.... OTT?!

But it still sucks!!

I'd rather be out working then sat here doing nothing, waiting for a knock that i wont hear!

But everythings all turned up now!

Whohooo!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                :But it still sucks!!

I'd rather be out working then sat here doing nothing, waiting for a knock that i wont hear!

!
                LIAR!!!!!!!
                i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
                X