X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
    I think I knew that myself lol

Bogus
    u could say it is black and 500 quid and 50000 miles and he wouldnt like the seats lol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      u could say it is black and 500 quid and 50000 miles and he wouldnt like the seats lol
      Or:

Spare tyre is in the wrong place.
      Does / doesn't have the spoiler
      Has the wrong combination of bull bar / lights
      Ride height is too low / high
      Has too many / not enough accessories
      Has / doesn't have wood dash
      Don't like the sellers name
      etc...

It's fun being me . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by joecuba View Post
        I'd seen that one. It is a tad pricy and not my fave colour so wasn't that interested.

There is soneone selling a 2006 TOYOTA SURF LIMITED SSR-X INTERCOOLED with 110,00 miles on the clock for £8,495 Must be something in the water around here!
        If the 2006 is correct. that makes it a 4th gen. An if its £8495... Im feckin having it!!
        Originally posted by joecuba View Post
        Or:

Spare tyre is in the wrong place.
        Does / doesn't have the spoiler
        Has the wrong combination of bull bar / lights
        Ride height is too low / high
        Has too many / not enough accessories
        Has / doesn't have wood dash
        Don't like the sellers name
        etc...

It's fun being me . . . . .

*takes calm pills*

You need to just pull your finger out your ar$e.

Just hunt for one thats the right price. When you find it... check it over! If its good then buy it. Work on what you do/dont like about it later.

Over 2 years ago i decieded i wanted a black 2.4. Being young i didn't fancy the price hike for insurance nor the hike for the actual truck so a 3.0ltr was off the list.

It wasn't my dream truck. But it was close. It was sound an it was the right colour! So theres the building blocks. I wanted black and grey seats.

The truck had grey... So i brought a set of Stormforce an being the great bloke he is he met someone half way who then brought them up to me. Perfect. Inside was done.

I went a bit crazy on the outside but thats just me. ANYTHING can be changed on these trucks. Just buy one an make it your own!

You'll enjoy it!

Comment

ok heres one for you dark met blue,snorkel its the ssrg top spec,has wood dash,over yr budget but make an offer?
          http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HILUX-S...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

or this?
            http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996-TOYOTA-SU...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
              ok heres one for you dark met blue,snorkel its the ssrg top spec,has wood dash,over yr budget but make an offer?
              http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HILUX-S...QQcmdZViewItem

looks familiar
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                1996 TOYOTA HILUX SURF 3.0TD SSR-G
                Price:
                £3,950ono

Features: 79,000 miles Automatic Blue Diesel 4x4 N reg (1996) Full Description: Glossary of Terms

79,000 miles, Toyota HiLux Surf SSR-G 3.0 Turbo Diesel KZN185. 79000 Miles Fantastic condition mechanically and cosmetically 5 Months Tax (£185.00 for the year) 11 months test (no advisory notes of faults reported) Automatic with overdrive and low ratio box for off-road. 2 or 4x4 at your choice. Top of the range, Full Elec pack Factory Wood Kit A/C, Hard or Soft suspension R/C/L with insurance approved Cobra immobiliser (2keys/fobs). Driver and passenger Air bag Elec. Retractable wing mirrors Retractable reversing mirror Power tail-gate window Fitted Rubber load protector Window tints Fast Idle option for cold mornings Factory fit Compass/Altimeter/Temp etc. Built in cool box under armrest Retractable Cup holders front and back. CD player with Elec. Ariel Recent tyres. 2x new Bosch batteries fitted with a new set of glow plugs. Recently serviced 1 previous UK owner who had the vehicle regularly serviced and clearly pampered it well. Fantastic vehicle with a million uses. Very fast with loads of power. Very reluctant sale as I spent 6mths looking for one as good as this!. £3,950 ono.

more....

less....

Private Seller:
                Contact Seller:

Contact number: 01661 871403 or
                07976 959588

Distance: 80 miles from Edinburgh

Autotrader Prudhoe Northumberland. pricey maybe but you can haggle. Judging by autotrader pics house may be for sale as well if you fancy a move

Bogus
                Sold !!

Comment

Well done. Did you manage to negotiate a wee bit off the price. Is it as nice as it looked in the pics and sounded in the ad?

Bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

Got another one to check out on Saturday,in Aberdeen, a private sale. It's an 96 SSR-X, with 75k on the clock, also it has new suspention, plus a 2" Lift with new wheels from Roughtraxs. Truck is clamed to be imaculate, and never been Off Road. With MOT and Tax, at £4500 ono it's a bit on the steep side. Must be worth a look. I may even go to £3500. If it's as good as he says..

Comment

Working...
                    X