An other 3rd Gen to look at

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An other 3rd Gen to look at

Found a dealer on ebay (Millbank Motors Wishaw) with a 3rd Gen for sale, it's taxed & MOT'd for a year, and got 103K on the clock @ £3,000, this sounds ok to me. Should get a good skelp off with no trade in ???

It was imported in August 2005, so with one UK owner, in theory any faults would have been ironed out by now?

Going down to Glasgow on Friday to have a look. As my Fourtrak. is just about ready for the auction.

Ian........

Sorry about the double post....

Comment

Originally posted by ian2144 View Post
      Found a dealer on ebay (Millbank Motors Wishaw) with a 3rd Gen for sale, it's taxed & MOT'd for a year, and got 103K on the clock @ £3,000, this sounds ok to me. Should get a good skelp off with no trade in ???

It was imported in August 2005, so with one UK owner, in theory any faults would have been ironed out by now?

Going down to Glasgow on Friday to have a look. As my Fourtrak. is just about ready for the auction.

Ian........
      Sounds OK - don't just assume the previous owner fixed anything though, mine came with a 4WD fault and issues with the heater controls - but one out of two is fixed.....

Give it a good look over, take a torch! And good luck Ian!
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Oooooooooooohh Theres another sweaty on here looking for a 3rd gen ,who happens to live nearer to Wishaw than you do. Hope he doesnt see your post

Run the reg no through the DVLA website and see if its in the cheap road tax bracket. We know it should be but there are some more recent imports which are not.
        It looks OK from the pics. Radio looks a bit squint to me so may be a bodged fit and whoever did the valeting needs a kick, I see dust round the gear selector and in the cubby hole. I wouldnt bank on getting a "skelp" off because no trade in, but you should manage to negotiate something.

Good Luck, hope its as good as it appears and that the 103 is km and not miles.

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

I will take TomTom with me when I go for a test drive, this should confirm Miles/Kilometres. I had noticed the valeting was not that good, rear seat need a good shampoo as well...... NO hairdresser quips please,

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
            Oooooooooooohh Theres another sweaty on here looking for a 3rd gen ,who happens to live nearer to Wishaw than you do. Hope he doesnt see your post

I'm not the type of person to do that.

Does look like it needs a good clean inside - looks like it has seen some mud.
            Last edited by joecuba; 6 November 2008, 13:39.

Comment

I will take TomTom with me when I go for a test drive, this should confirm Miles/Kilometres. I had noticed the valeting was not that good, rear seat need a good shampoo as well...... NO hairdresser quips please,
              Hi n welcome n good Luck with whatever ya purchase....
              Summat the previous owner did remove then !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Don't expect a warning tho !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

I will take Tongs with me when I go for a test drive, . I had noticed the valeting was not that good, rear seat looks good for a shampoo and set as well...... NO hairdresser quips please,
                Сви можемо

Comment

That's another one I've missed.

I hope it's new owner gets on here and tell's us all about it !!!!

Comment

Wasn't me honest guv

I think you have to move quite fast if you see one you want - some hang about for weeks / months, but some sell really quick.

Comment

1996 TOYOTA HILUX SURF 3.0TD SSR-G
                      Price:
                      £3,950ono

Features: 79,000 miles Automatic Blue Diesel 4x4 N reg (1996) Full Description: Glossary of Terms

79,000 miles, Toyota HiLux Surf SSR-G 3.0 Turbo Diesel KZN185. 79000 Miles Fantastic condition mechanically and cosmetically 5 Months Tax (£185.00 for the year) 11 months test (no advisory notes of faults reported) Automatic with overdrive and low ratio box for off-road. 2 or 4x4 at your choice. Top of the range, Full Elec pack Factory Wood Kit A/C, Hard or Soft suspension R/C/L with insurance approved Cobra immobiliser (2keys/fobs). Driver and passenger Air bag Elec. Retractable wing mirrors Retractable reversing mirror Power tail-gate window Fitted Rubber load protector Window tints Fast Idle option for cold mornings Factory fit Compass/Altimeter/Temp etc. Built in cool box under armrest Retractable Cup holders front and back. CD player with Elec. Ariel Recent tyres. 2x new Bosch batteries fitted with a new set of glow plugs. Recently serviced 1 previous UK owner who had the vehicle regularly serviced and clearly pampered it well. Fantastic vehicle with a million uses. Very fast with loads of power. Very reluctant sale as I spent 6mths looking for one as good as this!. £3,950 ono.

more....

less....

Private Seller:
                      Contact Seller:

Contact number: 01661 871403 or
                      07976 959588

Distance: 80 miles from Edinburgh

Autotrader Prudhoe Northumberland. pricey maybe but you can haggle. Judging by autotrader pics house may be for sale as well if you fancy a move

Bogus
                      Сви можемо

Comment

I'd seen that one. It is a tad pricy and not my fave colour so wasn't that interested.

There is soneone selling a 2006 TOYOTA SURF LIMITED SSR-X INTERCOOLED with 110,00 miles on the clock for £8,495 Must be something in the water around here!

Comment

i knew as soon as bogus posted that up joe wouldnt like either the colour or price lol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                            i knew as soon as bogus posted that up joe wouldnt like either the colour or price lol
                            I think I knew that myself lol

Bogus
                            Сви можемо

Comment

I'm a right fussy bugger me

Prices on these trucks seem to be quite variable ATM, could be thousands of pounds either way.

Comment

Working...
                              X