Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your opinion is sought !!

Help oh knowledgeable ones

I need your opinions of TalkTalk's services and how they are at switching over from Bleeding Terrible

I'm considering switching.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

all i know is they constantly ring me to upgrade my broadband,got to point where i just phone down nnow tbh

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post

I need your opinions of TalkTalk's services and how they are at switching over from Bleeding Terrible

Trev
      hi trev
      had talk talk for over two years now telephone and broadband with no problems at all the broadband has never dropped a connection or the the phones go down so i have had a pretty good service with them
      cheers shaun
      NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Originally posted by MUD MUNCHER View Post
        hi trev
        had talk talk for over two years now telephone and broadband with no problems at all the broadband has never dropped a connection or the the phones go down so i have had a pretty good service with them
        cheers shaun
        Cheers Gents

Comment

Me too, although, I hear the new contracts with TT have a download limit whereas the original contracts(like mine) are unlimited.

Comment

Originally posted by oily View Post
            Me too, although, I hear the new contracts with TT have a download limit whereas the original contracts(like mine) are unlimited.
            Yep, 40gb was quoted, gonna see how it's hammered when I work here thursday

Comment

i always make a point of never going with firms that pester me with cold calling

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post

Trev
                Been with T.T. nearly a year now, change over was quite smooth really, but had a few probs early on (kept dropping the signal, 200 times in a day) but it turned out to be a phone fault in house, but they helped us sort it, still cheaper than B.T. We're quite happy.
                If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

I had a BT phone with Wanadoo broadband before I switched to Talktalk. The only problem I had was that Wanadoo didn't cancel the broadband and kept charging me for it. Got a load of lame excuses blaming it on Talktalk but I'm pretty sure it wasn't their fault. Other than that the service is good.
                  Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Got rid of TT over 2yrs now,their bills kept going up all the time,then had a hell of a job getting the broadband swapped,TT said that BT would do it,BT didn`t want to know they said it was up to TT to sort it.In the end went with Virgin Media,They sorted jt all out in a very short time,Now have unlimited phone calls and unlimited broadband,£20 a month,excellent service,no problems at all.
                    I swear to drunk I`m not God.

Comment

Bin with T T over 2 years now no probs so far to speak of... slight glitch when BT had to install T T products (upgrades)in their exchanges !!
                      Not so keen on their AOL partnership nowdays but beggars can't be happy always ...
                      Go for their Option 3 trev ...

There's always a Payback .... Don't expect any warnings tho !!!!
                      Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 5 November 2008, 21:33.
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                      X