X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we sitting comfortably ?

Have we taken our chill pills ?

Are we nice and relaxed ?

Oh good, because this will raise the blood pressure - I feel large doses of laughter coming up

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MG-19...=p4506.c0.m245

Enjoy
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

It's that little old lady again!! she's had more cars than i've had hot dinners,

(and i aint sitting comfortably, the farmers are on edge today)
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

mmmmmmm i wonder if the meastros for sale?

Comment

now thats class.love the defects bit.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

if this sells for anything near $5K which is about £3125, I'm going to start exporting them. LOL
          私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

i drove a metro (not mg) into a scrap yard that was in better condition than that , just wanted to get rid of it, bought it for my wife to learn to drive in but she was'nt iterested at the time.

Comment

Like the explanation of the bent doorframe. Plod's probably still looking for it
              Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn View Post
                Like the explanation of the bent doorframe. Plod's probably still looking for it

Times are hard ! what with the recession and all. Even car thieves are feeling the pinch, It used to be that only high end cars would be nicked and exported.

But with Xmas coming up and a family of hoodies to buy cigarettes for, any car will have to do
                If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

I liked the bit about the saggy ar*e, pumps it up every couple of months, how long before 2 hydrogas units are required?

I took umbridge with the bit about handling like a mini.

As a professor in miniurology (the study of small cars as designed by alex issigonis) I've never known a metro to drive anything like a mini, infact they are complete poo to drive.

Is there such a car as a rust free 1982 metro? I've seen some 1982 metro's and there is no metal left to rust!!!!!
                  Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by coolsv650 View Post
                    Is there such a car as a rust free 1982 metro? I've seen some 1982 metro's and there is no metal left to rust!!!!!
                    Probably all filler
                    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by coolsv650 View Post
                      I think he meant that the rust was free! as in hes not going to charge extra
                      If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Working...
                      X