Paypal AAARRGGG HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal AAARRGGG HELP!!!

Sodding paypal have restricted my account so i cant pay for several items i've won, or even transfer money back to my bank and tell em to "do one",
    i've phoned the "help line" which is an automated voice and no ###### help at all and emailed em (waiting for a responce) i've answered some of their questions and waiting for my bank statement which i assume will have the test £1 removed by paypal and the four didget paypal code no, but the last three questions at the bottom i cant answer! execpt perhaps an old bank statement, dont have tax exemption or organiseation info, they seem to think i'm a business or an international money launderer, WTF do i do???? anyone else had this prob with em?
    Copy'd the resolution page below!

Resolution Centre
    Report a problem
    Didn't receive your item?
    Received the wrong item?
    Don't recognise a payment?

File a complaint against PayPal
    Tips for buyers
    PayPal can help you resolve problem transactions
    Guide: How to dispute a transaction
    Tips for sellers
    Communicating with your buyer
    Understanding chargebacks
    Guide: How to respond to a transaction problem

Limited Account Information
    Learn why your account access is limited.
    Complete the Steps to Have Limitations Reviewed in the table below.
    What can I do while my account access is limited?

receive payments
    place logos into your auction listings or on your website
    update your account information
    What can't I do while my account access is limited?

send or request money
    electronically transfer funds from your PayPal account
    close your account

Steps to Remove Limitations
    To Do Date Limited Required Response Status Action
    31 Oct. 2008 Add and confirm a bank account Information Submitted Complete
    31 Oct. 2008 Enter your four-digit PayPal code Waiting for your response Resolve
    31 Oct. 2008 Validate your Account Information Information Submitted Complete
    31 Oct. 2008 Provide Business Information Information Submitted Complete
    2 Nov. 2008 Fax or upload documentation

Cancelled Cheque/Bank Statement Waiting for your response
    Proof of Tax Exempt Waiting for your response
    Organisation and Payment Information Waiting for your response
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

You'll need to become a verified user mate.

Somewhere on there, You can choose to be one. Then they put a few pennies into your account with codes.

you then have to say how much was added and what the code was. Then your unlimited.

I think i made a 2nd hotmail account and a 2nd Paypal account. It takes a few weeks before you get your statement an can see the codes!!

Comment

It's if you receive over a certain amount they automatically assume you must be a business and require you to convert your account.

It's complete pap and now I get lots of parcels addressed to "not a business" because I refused to class myself as a business.

It's supposed to be somthing to do with EU money Laundering legislation
      Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

My account is premier and verified, and as said i'm waiting for the statement with the secret amount and no on but it's the other cr@p i cant answer and ya cant get to speak to a human being, that wot pi$$es me off, meanwhile i've 4-5 dvds to pay for and cant!! f##kin technology

in fact it's been a right weekend! paypal giveing me shoit, the boiler packed up and the gas fire wont start, bl00dy frozen stiff all weekend, and washing in the bolloky buff out of the handbasin, i'm at my teathers end
        only good thing is i'm getting Mikey 33's
        Last edited by POPEYE; 3 November 2008, 13:57.

Comment

There are 4 of us using paypal in our house, if one has problems another will make the payment, the same kind of thing happened to my son so I made the payment for him, do you know anyone else that can make the payment? they only need the email address of the recipient, just tell the recipient you have a paypal problem & that you'll get someone else to pay them via paypal then get your friend or whoever to make the paymant with a note explaining what the payment is for. sounds long winded but it's easily done in just a few moments.
          I'm not a complete idiot.......

My kneecap was removed in 1981

Comment

Originally posted by rambling angler View Post
            There are 4 of us using paypal in our house, if one has problems another will make the payment, the same kind of thing happened to my son so I made the payment for him, do you know anyone else that can make the payment? they only need the email address of the recipient, just tell the recipient you have a paypal problem & that you'll get someone else to pay them via paypal then get your friend or whoever to make the paymant with a note explaining what the payment is for. sounds long winded but it's easily done in just a few moments.

Theres my son but he dose'nt use paypal much now so he's nowt in his account, i've emailed the sellers and offered them cheque/postal order as an alternative, it's just a pain,

Comment

Whatcha been buying Ian? I'll take a guess at ...................... tyres?
              'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Oops sorry mate!!

Once i saw you said you couldn't send anymore funds i just assumed thats what you needed to do

Comment

we had this the other day,but managed to answer "the questons" pita good old paypal

Comment

Yup! i need to pay for 3 dvd's from 2 sellers totaling £8.58 with another one with a day or so to go, contacted em and one said she'll wait a few days for me and understands about paypal only to well, aint heard from
                    the other one yet, managed to get another one paid with a postal order, small amounts but it's a real pi$$er, the last payment i got off from paypal was luckily enough to Mikey for the tyres, he's bringing em over wed

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                      Yup! i need to pay for 3 dvd's from 2 sellers totaling £8.58 with another one with a day or so to go, contacted em and one said she'll wait a few days for me and understands about paypal only to well, aint heard from
                      the other one yet, managed to get another one paid with a postal order, small amounts but it's a real pi$$er, the last payment i got off from paypal was luckily enough to Mikey for the tyres, he's bringing em over wed
                      lucky u spotted those tyres

Comment

what tyres you getting ian ??
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                          lucky u spotted those tyres

Aye Andy!! i owe ya one mate, as sort of a thanks i'll send the airbrushes for you, got to find the badger but the Devillbis pen brush is on hand, i'll stick a pic of it on tomorrow evening, was going to give it ya on the 30th,

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                            what tyres you getting ian ??
                            Mikey's BFG 33"'s M/T X5 (and one like new)

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                              Aye Andy!! i owe ya one mate, as sort of a thanks i'll send the airbrushes for you, got to find the badger but the Devillbis pen brush is on hand, i'll stick a pic of it on tomorrow evening, was going to give it ya on the 30th,
                              cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                              X