monster jam on virgin 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monster jam on virgin 1

amazing wot the yanks can do why cant we do it like them is it just that the Brits cant afford to do things like this I'm thinking monster mania at the hop farm this year the trucks were coming out of the pits broke or they were falling apart within Min's of entering the ring and as for the crowds well .and the stalls not one was wot i would call a 4x4 / off road stall there was even a stall selling garden tools i ask you . the off road course was closed didn't anyone at the hop farm think that with all the 4x4s there the could charge to use it i mean they charged alot for the public to get in in fact the charge was probably the reason the crowds were so small or perhaps the public didn't now they could bye garden tools there . i came away thinking that these truck were all show and no go I'm watching monster jam as i write this and i can see how wrong i was the only thing that spoils it is the fact that the yanks are so gobby but the driving makes up for that
    Last edited by steve s; 2 November 2008, 13:00.

well my kids enjoyed it lol

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
      amazing wot the yanks can do why cant we do it like them is it just that the Brits cant afford to do things like this I'm thinking monster mania at the hop farm this year the trucks were coming out of the pits broke or they were falling apart within Min's of entering the ring and as for the crowds well .and the stalls not one was wot i would call a 4x4 / off road stall there was even a stall selling garden tools i ask you . the off road course was closed didn't anyone at the hop farm think that with all the 4x4s there the could charge to use it i mean they charged alot for the public to get in in fact the charge was probably the reason the crowds were so small or perhaps the public didn't now they could bye garden tools there . i came away thinking that these truck were all show and no go I'm watching monster jam as i write this and i can see how wrong i was the only thing that spoils it is the fact that the yanks are so gobby but the driving makes up for that
      i know what you mean, but it was an ace weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by wolf View Post
        i know what you mean, but it was an ace weekend.
        only made by the company
        know what you mean steve ,
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

please don't get me wrong met alot of nice people from this forum had a great week end and tested our camping gear out for rtts so were glad we went
          Last edited by steve s; 2 November 2008, 20:25.

Comment

We are not all gobby.

Comment

The yanks are at Cardiff in June for monster jam. I have been the last two years and I'll go every other year.
              You see the differance is most of the trucks at monster jam are owned by clear channel and they are a massive company with an endless supply of money. The guys that own monster trucks in this country don't like to break them as they cost a fortune to repair. Clear Channel love breaking them as it brings the crowds in.
              monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                We are not all gobby.
                yes but everything seems to get the wwf treatment out there its just not cricket is it

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                  We are not all gobby.
                  no were not

r u a yank as well bush?
                  私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Working...
                  X