No announcement yet.

Best Toyota in the country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snorkel's on the right way round for dusty conditions. I've run mine that way when its been exceptionally wet, but the intake noise p1sses me off.

Surely no-one believes there's a ram effect at Surf type speeds? Proper ram compression effects start at high mach numbers - effects are at best negligible at car type speeds, but scoops look good and help sell cars
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

i rekon it would be worth a punt for £5-600.

diff lock, snorkel and what looks like a semi decent sus' set up..swap em over for stock items then shove it back on the bay with a £450 BIN for a cheap green lane toy..

cant spare the wedge at the mo tho..boooo

Comment

Heres the best Toyota Surf in the country

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=280278993088

and I just sold it
        WOOOHOOOO
        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

BEST toyota in the country.fpmsl.what a pile of junk.mate your on cloud cuckoo.my ten year old son could build something better out of meccano.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

is there an undamaged panel?
            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
            Tony

Comment

its goin furva an evva cos em an ownerr wiv dis atty tood

am finkin dis is sellin for a Council House And Violent
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Also this is about the 3rd time it's been on ebay and it never meet reserve

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                  pikeymobile, a modern take on the gaily painted caravan, handy to have if your house gets repossesed, useful if you want to get in first at the january sales

bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                    pikeymobile, a modern take on the gaily painted caravan, handy to have if your house gets repossesed, useful if you want to get in first at the january sales

bogus

pah.....its just the thing for those cold winter nights
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Nobody's spotted it's biggest flaw! The spare is on the roof! If the ARBs are dodgy and with all that lift, it'll fall over every time it goes round a corner...
                      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                        Nobody's spotted it's biggest flaw! The spare is on the roof! If the ARBs are dodgy and with all that lift, it'll fall over every time it goes round a corner...
                        You say that...

I've seen a pic of that truck tipped right over about to go down on its side ... i blame the roof stored spare!!

To be honest... im not sure whats going on with it lift wise.

I wouldn't say its a 4"

the front looks right as the lower arms are straight which after any form of lift other then a bracket lift there not.

But theres no Trail arm relocating brackets on the rear. So im going to give it an official RodLeach "Hmmmmnn" Award for being mysterious.

Comment

Best Toyota I have seen in a while, stunning IMO
                          I Love Wales

Comment

Verry nice, lottery job then
                            www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
                              probably best in country and most modified. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1991-TOYOTA-HI...1%7C240%3A1318

only needs a change of colour.
                              I have seen this Surf in action and spoken to the owner. The Surf itself is a heap- but Air Locker is nice kit- makes the Surf a lot better off-road, provided you don't try to traverse a slope......

....he was quite lucky not to roll the thing!

Comment

yea its probably not a bad truck and the owner is probably a nice guy, but c'mon its a bit of a bold statement

Probably the best and most modified in the country...

he obviously dosent own a PC or lives on an island somewhere

ive got a surf in my drive thats better modified and so do probably most of the lads on this forum.

when you make a statement like that you should expect a bit of stick.

mind not even I have a spotlight bolted to my tailgate LOL
                                私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Working...
                                X