Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Rod (the pre-judge) and THE JUDGES.. BDT, BIBS & GWH

Dearest chosen ones....

After a nerve wrecking vote yesterday you have been chosen by the power of the hat..
    This post contains all that you need to know to fulfil your duty as Judge to the best of your ability.

This contest is as you know to find the three best bumper slogans.
    As a judge you are 90% responsible for it’s outcome.

Everyday entries will be made by various members on the forum in the slogan contest thread.
    It is ur Judge Duty to read the new entries and make a comment to bump the thread up if she gets low..

A judge cannot vote for his or her own slogans but can vote for a other judges slogan(s).

At the end of every day our pre-judge Rod will put every ones entries with their name in 1 post.
    He is allowed to take out slogan’s that he does not think are worthy of the judges eyes..

Each judge shall then study the slogans and post up to 10 of their favourite slogans including the creators name to me in a PM.
    I shall collect the PM’s during the contest and put the slogans in a word document.

Every weekend I shall count the judges votes and put the 20 favourite slogans up for public vote, only 10 will make it to the next round.

The first of December all winning slogans will be studied by u oh mighty judges and a final selection of 25 slogans will then go for public vote on the 1st of December.
    This vote will close on the 5th of December.
    The 10 slogans with the most votes will then be looked at by the judges so that the last 6 can go for public vote again to determine the winners..

As a reward for this daunting task and your services as a judge you will also receive one of the slogans you liked most..

A sticker shall be made up by Apache and send out to you at the end of ur judgemental period.
    (yes Rod u will get one too....)

GOOD LUCK.......
    One day at the time I guess..

sounds simple........................ ............
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

FREE STUFF

WHOHOOO!!!

Toby, It is an Honour. I'll do my best to make sure the Judges only see the very best of the crop.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        sounds simple........................ ............

Be fun anyway....

By the way how is the new job coming along mate...?

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
          FREE STUFF

WHOHOOO!!!

Toby, It is an Honour. I'll do my best to make sure the Judges only see the very best of the crop.

I count on u.....

Comment

thankyou for the email lolol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
              thankyou for the email lolol
              u are welcome oh chosen one....

Comment

Rod - you gonna sort all the ones we've already had or shall we just choose.
                How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                  Rod - you gonna sort all the ones we've already had or shall we just choose.
                  I'll go do some pickin' an choosin'

Comment

I'll go do some pickin' an choosin'

and where are they going to be when you have done squire ??
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                      and where are they going to be when you have done squire ??
                      Ive copied an pasted all the ones i think are worth looking at.

I'll post up a new thread when its done (which will be in a mo. )

I've left out the judges entries but if anyone wants i can put them in. Some of them are pretty good

Comment

Ive copied an pasted all the ones i think are worth looking at.

I'll post up a new thread when its done (which will be in a mo. )

I've left out the judges entries but if anyone wants i can put them in. Some of them are pretty good
                        surely u cant leave mine out?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                          surely u cant leave mine out?
                          Yours, Bibs an Grahams have been left out at the moment mate.

I can add them if enough people say i should. Left mine out aswell!

Comment

add them in the more the merrier! and some of the judges ones are pretty good.
                            Member of the 115,000k club

Comment

Working...
                            X