Hello Victor Melgrew again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Victor Melgrew again

God dammed fireworks!! summat went off just now that sounded like second world war 10000 pounder, whay do they supply these things to the morons, the windows shook, dog and me almost shat
    cant they make do with a sparkler like we did?
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

they were going to ban all fireworks, but with all the immigrants from iraq and afghanistan coming over in the past few years the government decided against the ban in order to make them feel more at home.

you think fireworks scare your dogs. wait til we invade north korea and they all come over too, the dogs will really be panicking then!!!!
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
      they were going to ban all fireworks, but with all the immigrants from iraq and afghanistan coming over in the past few years the government decided against the ban in order to make them feel more at home.

you think fireworks scare your dogs. wait til we invade north korea and they all come over too, the dogs will really be panicking then!!!!
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        God dammed fireworks!! summat went off just now that sounded like second world war 10000 pounder, whay do they supply these things to the morons, the windows shook, dog and me almost shat
        cant they make do with a sparkler like we did?
        mate, my facebook says
        "bonfire night is ages away, stop being a div!"

we have been hearing fireworks for weeks! WHY?!
        ridiculous.

we live pretty much opposite from one of the biggest displays around here in carshalton..
        when they go off, they go for ages! i think were going to a display this year, if not, i can sit in the garden with some food and a drink
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
        X