News on the hand!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News on the hand!!

Right, some of you guys know an some of you might have forgotten but ive been having trouble with my hand for quite a long time now.

I've hassled the doctor for something as i just kept getting the same "Cant see whats wrong"

He even told me "you shouldn't lose the ability to use your hand, So dont worry"

But the bl**dy numbing pain thats spread from my hand to all of my fingers and my arm is a lil bit of a concern still... the tw*t!

So he's passing me onto a physiotherapist (big word!)

He thinks ive got shorter then normal thumbs so my grips all wrong. I said that it hadn't been an issue till i busted it on a radiator.

But hes pretty sure its muscular. So im hoping the physio helps. Or at least highlights the problem.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!! I'd cross mine but then my hand swells up an it aches like f**k

you're deformed!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaarrrrggghhhh, run away children!!!
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
      you're deformed!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaarrrrggghhhh, run away children!!!
      ohh.... My hand is like the incredible hulk!!

awesomeeeeee!!! I'll try my super strengh out later!

Comment

careful not to rip it off then, or the new nicknames will start.

rod wayne bobbitt

Comment

atleast yr gettin there

Comment

careful not to rip it off then, or the new nicknames will start.

rod wayne bobbitt
            ooops. Kinda left myself open for that!!

I meant go hang around the local shop an ward off would be shop lifters!

Comment

you got a new security guard job then?

Comment

T'old Wod will be telling us his eyebrows meet in the middle too.

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                  atleast yr gettin there
                  Cheers mate! I hope it gets bl**dy sorted. I think my Dr. is a sh!t head
                  you got a new security guard job then?
                  Should do!! Im pretty intimidating when i spit my dummy out

But i am a total pu$$y so i found someone who was more then just 'words' i'd run like f**k
                  Originally posted by MattF View Post
                  T'old Wod will be telling us his eyebrows meet in the middle too.
                  Whhooooaaaa..... Am i having the mickey bliss taken out of me by a ginger!?!?

There should be human rights against that kinda thing!!

Comment

gingers can abuse people as much as they want and get away with it. its the colour/reverse discrimination thing. you know, how in the same way you can't (and rightly so) call an asian a p*** or a racial slur against anyone unless you are a racial minority and insulting a white man, in which case you can call them anything and get away with it.

anyway, gingers are in this catagory too. northern numpty gingers can get away with it even more...don't know why, i don't make the rules...

Comment

gingers can abuse people as much as they want and get away with it. its the colour/reverse discrimination thing. you know, how in the same way you can't (and rightly so) call an asian a p*** or a racial slur against anyone unless you are a racial minority and insulting a white man, in which case you can call them anything and get away with it.

anyway, gingers are in this catagory too. northern numpty gingers can get away with it even more...don't know why, i don't make the rules...
                      the world we live in...

Comment

hey matt, do gingers get all these housing benefits regardless of high or low incomes too. you know like a house full of 10 gingers so they get a £1million mansion off the council while an ex-squaddie gets told he can't have a council property so has to live in his rangerover outside said property?

Comment

Ginger people are the original inhabitants of this island we now call england!
                          we blonds are the result of scandiavian incursions and black haired people the result of the franks (french) incursions so pay your respect, grovel and ask matts permission to stay here

Blond= viking= why i fancy a bit of rape and pillage
                          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

that's just weird. i hate being raped...especially by E.B.E's.

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                              Ginger people are the original inhabitants of this island we now call england!

Blond= viking= why i fancy a bit of rape and pillage
                              i have visions of rod being a misty buff !!
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X