Dear Santa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Santa

Can i have one of these so as not to miff she who must be ignored over christmas with the large pile of beer i shall be making to consume over the welcome break
    http://www.captainkeg.com/product.php?products_id=382
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Yuck .......do what i do , stick a pin in the garrage .....between the £50special and myself thats 68 pints over xmas
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

but i wouldnt put that chemical crap that they are supplying when im sitting next to 40 pints bubbling away merrily on its first fermentation.
      The only chemical it sees is the steraliztion solution i make up to clean the equipment......

Comment

on a cmplete side not lol,didnt there use to be an address kids could write to and get a reply from santa?

Comment

there was but wifey reads the post i put up to see if i put owt in about her

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo View Post
            but i wouldnt put that chemical crap that they are supplying when im sitting next to 40 pints bubbling away merrily on its first fermentation.
            The only chemical it sees is the steraliztion solution i make up to clean the equipment......
            Bitter, mild or something else??
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

its got to be a good bitter or a belgium blonde

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                on a cmplete side not lol,didnt there use to be an address kids could write to and get a reply from santa?
                there is also a place in canada called the north pole
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                  just address it to santa... think royal mail run it... should get a reply
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                  X