@ Caretaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Caretaker

It's pretty big, and pretty imposing! Will be in the post tomorrow. I REALLY like it!

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Nice........
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Cooooool me likes

Comment

In the post this morning, as is your 'illegal' number plate

Comment

that looks the dogs danglies is it for your bonnet look good in chrome

Comment

I think it is for his bonnet. This one's in metallic gold. A chrome one could be yours...

Comment

how many tokens would that, be nice truck by the way you were just coming into the car park at worcester hospital last week it looks better in the flesh than in the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GENERAL View Post
                how many tokens would that, be nice truck by the way you were just coming into the car park at worcester hospital last week it looks better in the flesh than in the pictures.
                Week before last, on Friday morning I was at the Royal.

Will PM you a price for a chrome one when I check I have enough. The chrome is hard to work with, and would be best applied in several pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                  It's pretty big, and pretty imposing! Will be in the post tomorrow. I REALLY like it!

That looks fantastic,can't wait to get it on the bonnet
                  Cheers andy
                  SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

I'd be tempted to cut it and apply in several pieces as its BIG and will be a bit of a handful to apply. I think I'd probably apply it with the paintwork dampened a little too, and squeegee out any bubbles you get.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                      I'd be tempted to cut it and apply in several pieces as its BIG and will be a bit of a handful to apply. I think I'd probably apply it with the paintwork dampened a little too, and squeegee out any bubbles you get.
                      I will offer it up then will cut it and apply it in several stages,do you think a mild washing up liqiud solution would help or just go plain water don't want to f**k it up,

Comment

Originally posted by thecaretaker View Post
                        I will offer it up then will cut it and apply it in several stages,do you think a mild washing up liqiud solution would help or just go plain water don't want to f**k it up,
                        get an empty spray bottle like mr muscle etc,wash out well,fill with water then add 2/3 drops of baby shampoo,or 1/2 drops washing up liquid,shake well

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                          get an empty spray bottle like mr muscle etc,wash out well,fill with water then add 2/3 drops of baby shampoo,or 1/2 drops washing up liquid,shake well
                          Cheers i will do that much the same way as applying the window tint kit
                          looking forward to getting it on the truck will look awesome when done

Comment

Yeah, what he said

Comment

nice design, wonder where you got that from

Comment

Working...
                              X