MOT dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOT dilemma

I had to think long and hard about whether it was worth getting the old girl through the mot this year.

They had to replace a front sidelight bulb ....... and gave me an advisory about corroding headlight reflectors - I wonder why they're going

The up side is that having the front hubs unlocked meant he didn't notice the hole in the cv gaiter that appeared after Norfolk
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

All downhill from now on then! next year it'll be a headlight bulb, you wait and see, get rid while the engine still works
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

its getting serious now these MOT stations are really taking the mick now they are so strict hey
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Don't worry Roger I never fitted a Headlamp bulb in 6 n half years in me old Truck, but then ya do more ing than me !!!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya won't ever see it Comin tho !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

At my last MOT the tester in his infinite wisdom spent the best part of 10 minutes checking all my weather seals...

I am sure that my safety and that of my passengers would be seriously compromised as a result of them failing.

What is this country coming to... trying to get all the old motors off the road... Had my vehicle been more of a classic... I might have got a little more cross than I did...

Comment

Joking apart my young by comparison 99V has just failed miserably at MOT, rear seals leaked oil onto brakes again !

wish mine had been a fail on a light bulb !!!
            Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

The most annoying thing about the bulb was that I'd spent ages washing the mud out of the side lights and the bulb was ok before I did that
              Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Mine is going in for its MOT first thing tommorow
                Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Mine cost me a fortune!! The taxi fair was all of £6.00 !!
                  I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PDR View Post
                    Mine is going in for its MOT first thing tommorow
                    Then you need to check all your lights. An MOT fail on lights or wipers, bald tyres or holed exhaust is quite reprehensible, tut tut I say

Bogus
                    Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
                    X