F**k!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
    Red ring of death??? is that the 240v section or are you not telling us something
    Maybe that's why he's not out chasing girls.....

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
      the red ring of death
      I'll be suffering from that tomorrow morning. Ruby night tonight
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        Red ring of death??? is that the 240v section or are you not telling us something
        Its just the name given to the problem.

On the front the circle of light is in 4 sections. If one of them lights up it indicates a fault with x. two is fault x, four is fault x and three is "your console needs to be sent back for repair"

Sucks!!
        Originally posted by Sancho View Post
        Maybe that's why he's not out chasing girls.....
        I went an met a girl the other night actually... just down the road in sholing! Cost £15 in friggin diesel!!
        Originally posted by Apache View Post
        whilst your here.... Chicken Tikka Masala, Is its natural colour, Brown or red?!

I say red.. cuz red it looks horrible!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          know that one!!!! and the pi$$ing napalm bit
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

whilst your here.... Chicken Tikka Masala, Is its natural colour, Brown or red?!

I say red.. cuz red it looks horrible!
            Dark red. It's curry with tomato soup in.

Comment

I went an met a girl the other night actually... just down the road in sholing! Cost £15 in friggin diesel!!

:
              Wouldn't it be cheaper to get her beer, instead?
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

lol another one bites the dust...

How ever there is a trick to get it working again, it may be worth a shot.

Known as "the towel trick" , you basically wrap the xbox in towels and purposely let it over heat.

turn it off let it cool down then start it up, my mate done it to his and trust me i was amazed when i seen it, don't be alarmed when you can smell burning it is said to reset the CPU...

edit: here's a video of the trick in action http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=31tvXu...eature=related

Disclaimer: if you atempt this trick and it goes horribly wrong, it has nowt to do with me xD
                Last edited by mousey; 24 October 2008, 13:25.
                If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

Comment

Originally posted by mousey View Post

Known as "the towel trick" , you basically wrap the xbox in towels and purposely let it over heat.

turn it off let it cool down then start it up, my mate done it to his and trust me i was amazed when i seen it, don't be alarmed when you can smell burning it is said to reset the CPU...

edit: here's a video of the trick in action http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=31tvXu...eature=related

Disclaimer: if you atempt this trick and it goes horribly wrong, it has nowt to do with me xD
                  id watch this aswell,gives u wot really happens
                  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=u1RpWK...eature=related

Comment

lolololololololol
                    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GLOPW1...eature=related

Comment

Overheating a processor to 'reset' it sounds like a wind-up in the extreme!

Heat is almost always bad for electronics* so heating a processor until you smell burning WILL NOT fix it.

*Some crystal timing circuits are heated for stability.
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Re

Originally posted by mousey View Post

If you do this you will fry the console and make it totally unfixable!

Comment

Working...
                        X