Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new toy!

Hi all, Carl here

I thought I'd put some pics up of my new beastie for you all to see...

Couple of quick questions... Anyone know what wheels they are? I want to get another one to replace the standard spare.
    Also, does anyone have an owners manual, or a workshop manual online, or in pdf format?

Cheers!

Hey Carl, I did see you down in the V6 section but you said you'd head up here, so I waited. Anyway, welcome aboard

Can't help on the wheels I'm afraid, but you can find a handbook here:

http://toyotasurf.asn.au/techsite/do...nersManual.pdf

Haynes do a manual for the V6 if you want to buy one. I used to have one in my V6 but Surfenstein has that now. I think he's breaking the V6 so he might have it going spare. It might be cheaper to buy one than pay the postage to NZ though.....

Incidentally, you are very welcome here, but you may find more of your countrymen over on the Aussie site www.toyotasurf.asn.au and you'll be able to post whilst people are awake......

Comment

Good morning, and welcome. I havn't seen that decal on the side of the Surf before. Nice truck!
      Member of the 115,000k club

Comment

nice truck mate...

Try the site from MattF for manuals....

http://forums.bauchan.org/portal/index.php

I am sure they will be on there....

Oh and welcome....
        One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Welcome, like the side grafics, unuseual, wheels! dunno, jap aftermarket?
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Hi n Welcome Carl... Nice Truck Buddy

There's always a Payback .... Ya won't ever see it Comin tho !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Nice to see another V6, welcome to the forum

Mine is going for its MOT in the morning... fingers crossed it should be OK. It has only done 4,250 miles since last MOT.
              Last edited by PDR; 24 October 2008, 13:55.
              Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys

Well I just got back from a mini road trip round the southern part of the south island, and all I can say is wow. Aside from the stunning scenery, my truck performed outstandingly. Never used any oil or water, was the perfect length for sleeping in, comfy, quiet, and took everything I threw at her! Only downside is my camera died on the second day, so I have to wait for my friends to let me have copies of their pics, and I'll post them up.

Can't wait for my next trip!

Oh, and thanks for those links btw, the manual is very handy!

Comment

Working...
                X