Sick sumo mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick sumo mobile

On the way home from Jotto's last sunday,the old girl (my truck not Mrs sumo) started to make a weired humming noise from the back. It kinda sounded like tyre noise. After a quick inspection of the back end it turned out to be rear wheel bearings.The old girl is off to Dr Robs on thursday to get it sorted.
    Iv'e had the old girl 10 years and its the first time the rear bearings have had to be done so I cant complain not after the abuse she has taken.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Originally posted by sumo View Post
    On the way home from Jotto's last sunday,the old girl (my truck not Mrs sumo) started to make a weired humming noise from the back. It kinda sounded like tyre noise. After a quick inspection of the back end it turned out to be rear wheel bearings.The old girl is off to Dr Robs on thursday to get it sorted.
    Iv'e had the old girl 10 years and its the first time the rear bearings have had to be done so I cant complain not after the abuse she has taken.
    10 years ....Can't grumble at that then Rick !!

There's always a Payback .... Ya won't ever see it Comin tho !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by sumo View Post
      All better now rear bearings done. Gonna give the old girl a test run tomorrow, I'm off to Goole to collect somthing and stop at Jotts on the way back for a cup of tea.

@ Koi.. If you still got those 4 wheel straps put my name on them will ya and I'll put the cheque in the post.
      Last edited by sumo; 25 October 2008, 19:16.

Comment

Did you check the oil level?
        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn View Post
          Did you check the oil level?
          Yes DAD and it had some in

Comment

Working...