REAL crap day today!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REAL crap day today!!

Just found out, a close freind of mine died today 3.30AM, in a hospice, after two years of fighting the big C. Mid 40's never smoked, or drank, gym fan, what a waste, RIP CARL !! sad.sad.
    If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Sorry to hear that mate!!

Seems unfair at times!

Comment

Sorry to hear that mate, lost a few family members to the big "C", same sort of thing, did'nt drink, smoke kept active. Its a shame.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Sorry to hear that mate, I share your pain. Chin up though, it's what he would expect from you.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

sorry to hear that mate.My dad has just been given a few months to live due to cancer.
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

My mate is in intensive care at the moment, they don't hold out much hope for him, he broke his neck 22 years ago but despite that he has carried on as best he could, he has now developed Septicemia & is seriously ill.
            Attached Files
            I'm not a complete idiot.......

My kneecap was removed in 1981

Comment

Just found out last night my Uncle has been diagnosed with throat cancer. Life is too short and too unfair, all we can do is support each other and enjoy our time.

Comment

Making the most of our time has to be the secret to life, my mate is 39 & has remained active despite being severely disabled, believe it or not he drives, he manouvers his chair through the minibus to behind the steering wheel & he drives using buttons & levers, it's amazing.

I too have lost family to the big C, it is heart breaking.
                I'm not a complete idiot.......

My kneecap was removed in 1981

Comment

Chin up mate, i too have recently lost a family member to the big C, same old, never smoked always played football 53 he was, my Grandad too who smoked since he was 14, he died at a good old age of 79 ish. All the best mate.

Comment

Thanks for your thoughts guys, feel a bit better now.

Comment

Originally posted by GRASSMAN View Post
                      Thanks for your thoughts guys, feel a bit better now.
                      Hey did you find anywhere to go off-roading?

Comment

Not yet Si,

Looks like it may be Parklands. (Tong). Mudbugz, (near roundabout for Knottingley in Cas.) may have closed down, but I'll keep looking, Grassman Jnr. has a prob with his Surf right now, we will talk soon mate. You up for it if I find anywhere localish ?

Comment

Originally posted by GRASSMAN View Post
                          Not yet Si,

Looks like it may be Parklands. (Tong). Mudbugz, (near roundabout for Knottingley in Cas.) may have closed down, but I'll keep looking, Grassman Jnr. has a prob with his Surf right now, we will talk soon mate. You up for it if I find anywhere localish ?
                          Im up for it but i don't know if the truck is. Its all standard at the minute & on road tyres but in saying that ive been really supprised at what it can get through, bet it would be amazing with some A/T's on it & a few little tweeks here & there, but ye give us a shout mate.

Comment

Working...
                          X