very bad day for hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very bad day for hawk

had really shit day, replaced my 2.4 with a 3.0ltr three week's back from a dealer, what a diffrence in power,
    spent the last couple of week's transfering all my suspension, tyres, warning lights & med kit, got the dvla to re-rester it last friday, only for the engine to seize early this morning, phoned the dealer as i had only covered 37 miles since picking it up from him, am still waiting to here the verdict.

if no luck with dealer have you got legal advice through insurance company?

also you can probably take small claims court action under sale of goods act.
    My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

What a sh!tter!!

Sorry to hear that mate

Saw your old truck at the Goodwood festival of Speed near the Bowler wildcats!!

Comment

as long as it had oil and water in it... you'll be covered on the dealers 90 day warranty
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

yes the old unit was on rescue duty for the rally stage at goodwood, was doing med cover for comp safari at tidworth on sunday, also doing the lombard revival rally 1250 miles in 3,1/2 days,

vehicle had oil & water, but they said it had been modified since they sold it to me, will wait & see

Comment

Originally posted by hawk responce View Post
            yes the old unit was on rescue duty for the rally stage at goodwood, was doing med cover for comp safari at tidworth on sunday, also doing the lombard revival rally 1250 miles in 3,1/2 days,

vehicle had oil & water, but they said it had been modified since they sold it to me, will wait & see

as long as you haven't modified the engine... you'll be ok.
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

luckly we have not touched the engine, only suspension mods

Comment

That's not a bad day mate. Come in to my world and see what a bad day really is! It's only a lump of metal ffs.
                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Thats a real bummer ........hope you get it sorted ..........
                  ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                    That's not a bad day mate. Come in to my world and see what a bad day really is! It's only a lump of metal ffs.
                    No mate you need to come into our world wife doing 10 hr day in Trauma theater,

for me life on the road as a medic.
                    Last edited by hawk responce; 22 October 2008, 07:05.

Comment

that's such a p155er Hawk.really hope something is done soon for you
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by hawk responce View Post
                        No mate you need to come into our world wife doing 10 hr day in Trauma theater,

for me life on the road as a medic.
                        Before this conversation gets carried away, which it probably will. Stop the bickering, everyone on here has problems,whether it be deaths, sickness or cars blowing up. Leave it at that guys Good Boys

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
                          Before this conversation gets carried away, which it probably will. Stop the bickering, everyone on here has problems,whether it be deaths, sickness or cars blowing up. Leave it at that guys Good Boys
                          can u do me a sticky plate?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                            can u do me a sticky plate?
                            A Sticky Sticker not a plate

Comment

had some good news
                              dealer going to put another engine in, as they say a rod has gone, he just need's to find one & fit it before the 3rd nov,
                              then i will be able to do the lombard revival rally,
                              starting in yorkshire, up around lochs in scotland, through carlisle & finnaly back to yorkshire, all in 3,1/2 day.

Comment

Working...
                              X