My other car sticky fuel gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My other car sticky fuel gauge

The fuel gauge on my proton jumbuck, small pick-up, is sticking half way and I'm relying on my low level warning light

What are the usual causes of this snag, I'm hoping it's not change the tank unit

Thanks

Originally posted by langtounboy View Post
    The fuel gauge on my proton jumbuck, small pick-up, is sticking half way and I'm relying on my low level warning light

What are the usual causes of this snag, I'm hoping it's not change the tank unit

Thanks
    err, maybe that fact that it is some crappy Malaysian vehicle
    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Try these performance-crazed petrol heads:

http://www.protonownersclub.co.uk/fo...8924f4e30d07d0

Comment

Originally posted by PDR View Post
        Yea but it was cheap could take a load of cr@p in the load bay and was great when I was ripping out houses.

I know it is made from recycled tin foil, every car has it's faults, but I still like it

Thanks for the link Sancho ,

Comment

Well that wasn't very nice, was it?
          'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
            Well that wasn't very nice, was it?
            It was tongue in cheek.... after all Mitsubishis etc. Get some stick on here and they are at least Japanese trucks

Sorry if I caused offence.
            Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

It was tongue in cheek.... after all Mitsubishis etc. Get some stick on here and they are at least Japanese trucks

Sorry if I caused offence.
              Oh dear, my attempt at tongue in cheek humour has also fallen flat!

No offence taken mate, that's the trouble with the written word it's often interpreted as something that it's not.
              'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

No offense taken my skin is thicker than a whale omelet

Comment

Originally posted by langtounboy View Post

No offense taken my skin is thicker than a whale omelet

think that remarks a bit offensive seeing i am a member of save the whale which played a large part in getting whale hunting banned ,
                  some people just do not think before making hurtful &offensive comments
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
                    think that remarks a bit offensive seeing i am a member of save the whale which played a large part in getting whale hunting banned ,
                    some people just do not think before making hurtful &offensive comments
                    i find your comments about large parts both derogatory and offensive.as i am a member of the obese actors guild, it is very inappropriate for anyone to jest about "large parts" ,...huge rolls are not acceptable either
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                      i find your comments about large parts both derogatory and offensive.as i am a member of the obese actors guild, it is very inappropriate for anyone to jest about "large parts" ,...huge rolls are not acceptable either
                      i found your comment"member"to be completly taken out of context by

me

Comment

Working...
                      X