norfolk !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumo View Post
    ER I beg to differ, if it was not for us ground breaking 1st gen-ers you would never have got the 2nd or 3rd gens,so there for everything after the 1st gen is nothing but an Imitation.
    dont recall a 1st gen 3Ltr tho mate
    so must be a Hybrid me thinks, but who am i to say when me truck is in the woods gathering leaves (but still starts first time after a month) bless her
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops View Post
      dont recall a 1st gen 3Ltr tho mate
      so must be a Hybrid me thinks, but who am i to say when me truck is in the woods gathering leaves (but still starts first time after a month) bless her
      1st gens are ALWAYS in the front line when it comes to R&D a 3.0 just seemed a natural progresion. Rember if it werent for stone tools we would never have got computers. wheres me pills I can feel reality comming back
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

ER I beg to differ, if it was not for us ground breaking 1st gen-ers you would never have got the 2nd or 3rd gens,so there for everything after the 1st gen is nothing but an Imitation.
        I am reprimanded.........sorry old Master
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

ER I beg to differ, if it was not for us ground breaking 1st gen-ers you would never have got the 2nd or 3rd gens,so there for everything after the 1st gen is nothing but an Improvement, culminating in the finest example, the wonderful 3rd gen.
          Why thanks:I find I have to agree with you smiley2:

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

Originally Posted by sumo
            ER I beg to differ, if it was not for us ground breaking 1st gen-ers you would never have got the 2nd or 3rd gens,so there for everything after the 1st gen is nothing but an Improvement, culminating in the finest example, the wonderful 3rd gen.
            Originally posted by Bogus View Post
            Why thanks:I find I have to agree with you smiley2:

Bogus
            Do I detect the use of the hairdressing scissors on my last statment,oh and I added some HI-LIGHTS to your extentions on my post. At least a 1st gen can be left in the sun and not suffer from bleaching or the colour fade with washing,and you can and have the heater turned up full without worrying if the plastic will melt or the permenant wave going straight.

Comment

Originally Posted by sumo

Do I detect the use of the hairdressing scissors on my last statment,oh and I added some HI-LIGHTS to your extentions on my post. At least a 1st gen can be left in the sun and not suffer from bleaching or the colour fade with washing,and you can and have the heater turned up full without worrying if the plastic will melt or the permenant wave going straight.
              lol at least we dont have to have a tent on the back to keep out the rain
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
                lol at least we dont have to have a tent on the back to keep out the rain
                I'll have you know that Iv'e got a hard top for it as well but I like to feel my long flowing locks blowing in the wind???

and I dont need a winch cos my hero Jotto has one and Roger is a very good m8.
                Last edited by sumo; 19 October 2008, 21:17.

Comment

Working...
                X