Importing a surf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing a surf?

Reading about on the website about other people importing them in. Is this purely dealers that do this or is there potential for the average bloke to get involved? What complications lie there? I know it may sound a daft question, but im new to surfs and wondered that by importing one yourself you can guarantee the spec, year, mileage and colour you want. Altho not necessarily the shape of the engine i know.
    Also is there a centralised place they all come thro so you can have pick of the bunch and is it cheaper this way?

Have to say great website, with tonnes of info proving helpful in purchasing my new surf.
    [FONT=Impact][SIZE=3][COLOR=Yellow]stuntmansi

Originally posted by stuntmansi
    Reading about on the website about other people importing them in. Is this purely dealers that do this or is there potential for the average bloke to get involved? What complications lie there? I know it may sound a daft question, but im new to surfs and wondered that by importing one yourself you can guarantee the spec, year, mileage and colour you want. Altho not necessarily the shape of the engine i know.
    Also is there a centralised place they all come thro so you can have pick of the bunch and is it cheaper this way?

Have to say great website, with tonnes of info proving helpful in purchasing my new surf.
    1. - You need some close brackets on your signature to make it work properly...
    stuntmansi

2. - Some individuals on here have imported their own - do a search and read a few - I recall Fieldsy wrote a series of accounts on his recent import, and there was another guy who wrote a good one last year - can't remember his name though
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Hi Simon, nice to see a fellow Hertford boy on here. If you need any help with any local Surf stuff just let me know,

Nick.

Comment

Working...
      X