hi.newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi.newbie

can someone point me in the direction of the scooby tech part of this forum.
    www.overfab.uk

cant find shaggy or velma though dude !!

and i think fred and the blond one are "doing it"
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      cant find shagg or velma though dude !!

thats a classic

Comment

lolol been for a drive yet?ps there are some pretty good forums for them.........or are u kidding?

Comment

http://www.warnerbros.co.uk/web/sd_brand/index.jsp

OR

http://www.scoobyworld.co.uk/catalog/
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

bwahahahahaha.gra have you been sniffing the spirit bottles again.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
              lolol been for a drive yet?ps there are some pretty good forums for them.........or are u kidding?
              yes mate i was only messing,yep been for a drive,awesome piece of kit.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

so mark r u gonna keep the scooby or is it just a stand in for now, till you can get some more v6-8 power

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                  yes mate i was only messing,yep been for a drive,awesome piece of kit.
                  the truely are,wait till you gain confidence on bends and roundabouts

Comment

bwahahahahaha.gra have you been sniffing the spirit bottles again.
                    gotta stop sniffing the brasso !!
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
                      so mark r u gonna keep the scooby or is it just a stand in for now, till you can get some more v6-8 power
                      hell no,im gonna find a way of sticking one of these scooby motors in a hilux. seriously though mate i do intend on keeping the scooby,get a bit more horse power out of it if i can,steve i think you were way under on estimating the power of that scooby,it goes like a frigging bullet mate.even i got out shaking earlier after i gave it some down the dual carriage way outside our place.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

hell no,im gonna find a way of sticking one of these scooby motors in a hilux. seriously though mate i do intend on keeping the scooby,get a bit more horse power out of it if i can,steve i think you were way under on estimating the power of that scooby,it goes like a frigging bullet mate.even i got out shaking earlier after i gave it some down the dual carriage way outside our place.
                          cool. i'll look forward to the project of making a scooby into a off roading truck lol.

find a surf, take body off, put scooby body and engine in

Comment

If you do intend on getting more horsepower - make sure you do it properly as they are just as tempremental as a 2.4.
                            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

u will want a nice big front mount intercooler(ill have the top mount when u do!)biiiig turbo,get it chipped,and most importantly get it on a dyno,with sumone who knows scoobies,as they dont run right once modded till "tweaked",depending on which turbo etc u get that will give approx 350 ish,maybe a bit more

Comment

Working...
                              X