Help Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Wanted

My friend just called me to say his heater matrix is leaking "really bad", foot well soaked & no water in rad. He has been quoted £300+vat for it+fitting ,does this sound about right.

p.s its a 3.0 2nd gen 1994.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

I'd take the hoses off the heater matrix & join them together with some copper pipe until I could find a replacement then fix it myself, I hate paying other people to do a job I could do myself........... but if you friend has £300 to spare
    I'm not a complete idiot.......

My kneecap was removed in 1981

Comment

I have got a good working heater matrix in the breaker i'll do for £55 delivered if he wants it
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Not an outrageous price, but getting a spare off Rich and hooking it up himself is going to be a better move.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
          Not an outrageous price, but getting a spare off Rich and hooking it up himself is going to be a better move.
          I agree, ive told my mate the price which he liked, he's gunna strip it in the morning & have a proper look.

Comment

That's a dash out init? If I can help let me know.
            If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

Its all sorted now, apparently it was a hose that split, don't know what caused it but anyway its done now.

special thanks to richard "stormforce" for his offer of a matrix although not needed your offer of help was much appreciated.

Comment

How do you get a leak in the vehicle from a split hose when there are no hoses inside the vehicle?

Nev

Comment

no worries Si the main thing its sorted now
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev View Post
                    How do you get a leak in the vehicle from a split hose when there are no hoses inside the vehicle?

Nev
                    Dunno, thats what he said it was.

Comment

Working...
                    X