attn andy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attn andy

i know this not surf related but ? do you know where the dianostic plug is on my kids pug 306xsi p reg, cheers

which andy u askin?im one lol,and if i remember right under the keypad area?if its not the facelift which is p/r reg?and wots up with it,i used to work for pug?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      which andy u askin?im one lol,and if i remember right under the keypad area?if its not the facelift which is p/r reg?and wots up with it,i used to work for pug?
      hi, it was you andy ta, will check that area, cheers

Comment

Originally posted by caney View Post
        hi, it was you andy ta, will check that area, cheers
        ah ok,lol,yep should be under the keypad i think,its been a while lol,if no joy,let me know ill ring my mate who still works for them

Comment

re pug

ah ok,lol,yep should be under the keypad i think,its been a while lol,if no joy,let me know ill ring my mate who still works for them
          cant check till tonite, car goes but losses power now and again, smells of petrol as well, cant see any leaks, cheers

Comment

Originally posted by caney View Post
            cant check till tonite, car goes but losses power now and again, smells of petrol as well, cant see any leaks, cheers
            first guess would be m.a.f sensor,u will see it pluged in just after air filter box in the hose itself,little elec connector,unplug then try driving it,it makes a it run much better it will be that,but u obviously will still need a new one,as it controls air/fuel mix

Comment

first guess would be m.a.f sensor,u will see it pluged in just after air filter box in the hose itself,little elec connector,unplug then try driving it,it makes a it run much better it will be that,but u obviously will still need a new one,as it controls air/fuel mix
              sounds promising andy, will check it out when daughter gets in, ta.

Comment

Working...
              X