Silly Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly Question?

My dad has just bought a nissan terrano II ( i know, i know told him to buy a surf but he wouldn't have it )

anyways, the gear knob ,its well worn and ripped so wanted to replace it...

any idea's of how to get the ###### thing off
    its well jammed on used eberthing i could think of to try and prise it off(am i missing something)

please help xD

james
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

easy can of petrol,match,insurance money,buy surf lolol
    seriously tho,i have a feeling u have to replace whole shabang down to next rod,i couldbe wrong tho?

Comment

wether or not it makes a difference i found a photo of our other one but it is exactly the same

Comment

Originally posted by mousey View Post
        My dad has just bought a nissan terrano II
        yes that is silly but its not a question... ?

hehe just kidding!
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

only reason he likes them is because of the driving postion, he prefers sitting upright than laid out in a surf, plus he's around 6ft and can barley move in a surf, but otherwise he said he would of had one, im 6ft2" and still want one knowing i probally can't even fit in one xD

Comment

only reason he likes them is because of the driving postion, he prefers sitting upright than laid out in a surf, plus he's around 6ft and can barley move in a surf, but otherwise he said he would of had one, im 6ft2" and still want one knowing i probally can't even fit in one xD
            lol im near 6ft4 and im quite happy in a surf

Comment

the only thing with a surf is that your legs are out straighter, it doesnt feel like your driving a bus. which is a good thing..
              compared to a transit, where it feels like your sitting on a chair at the dinner table.
              if you get a surf without recaros, its a lot softer, and a bit more off the floor.

i prefer the recaros.
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

the closer to the floor the safer
                in crashers the floor allways stays intacked
                am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

wether or not it makes a difference i found a photo of our other one but it is exactly the same

You bought one exactly the same as that - with all the airbags deployed??? You must be mental!

Try calling a dealer - or, have a look at the Terrano Owners Club - I think if you do a search on google for nuthouse you'll find it...
                  Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

They normally screw on.

Try unscrewing it! If you can't get a decent grip some gland pliers will help.

Comment

Working...
                    X