Is it just me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me

having e-mailed several people (some of them several times over the last few days) selling surfs in the for sale section I've not had one reply despite seeing them online. Am I alone in thinking this is sheer ignorance it only takes a minute to reply even to say the car has been sold. I'm not ready to give up hope yet as some of the members have been very quick and helpful answering my other queries. sorry to be having a rant but it is really annoying when your surfless and want to get a decent car as soon as possible.

SHOUT A BIT LOUDER AT THEM
    you have the cash they want. they must be a bit deaf mate.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Leodis
      having e-mailed several people (some of them several times over the last few days) selling surfs in the for sale section I've not had one reply despite seeing them online. Am I alone in thinking this is sheer ignorance it only takes a minute to reply even to say the car has been sold. I'm not ready to give up hope yet as some of the members have been very quick and helpful answering my other queries. sorry to be having a rant but it is really annoying when your surfless and want to get a decent car as soon as possible.

Try sending them a PM instead, its a bit more reliable than some peoples e mail addresses.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Tried that Koi the member in question promptly went offline 2 minutes later without replying

Comment

Tried that Koi the member in question promptly went offline 2 minutes later without replying
          Well if its still for sale its thier loss, some people don't have the automatic Pm notification on so might not realise they have PM straight away.
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Time to Name and shame
            I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

The easy solution is to travel down to Eastbourne and see one of the best.

http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk/pub...1055#post41055

Comment

Working...
              X