Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
    trust me,ill find them
    and trust me you will be fine,only one thing,is your front splitter easy to remove,or front lower valenceyou might want to think about taking it off before hand.some of the ruts on some of the by ways may cause you to break it.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
      good idea rod i never thought of that,i might have to bring a few bits on the day,but i will say this,it is for fun and a bit of inter forum #### taking,i certainly wouldnt want anyone to break their trucks and there will be a disclaimer to sign on the day so that myself and bio cant be held responible for YOU LOT BREAKING YOUR OWN TRUCKS.as neil and anyone that has driven the plains before knows there are alternative routes to get to where you want to go,you just gotta find em.
      Dont forget my 10% cut for suggesting it!!

I was only pulling your leg mate. Im sure the plains can be done and not result in boiling trucks with busted Turbos (RICHARD!!)

Anyway, with the current climate and attitude towards off roading etc it would be best to take it as easy as possible rather then hammering it which is normally the cause of failure.

Im sure its going to be great!! Looking foward to seeing what you have planned!

Comment

• Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
        Dont forget my 10% cut for suggesting it!!

I was only pulling your leg mate. Im sure the plains can be done and not result in boiling trucks with busted Turbos (RICHARD!!)

Anyway, with the current climate and attitude towards off roading etc it would be best to take it as easy as possible rather then hammering it which is normally the cause of failure.

Im sure its going to be great!! Looking foward to seeing what you have planned!
        thats the way rod slow and easy,after all its not a race.im hoping you will all enjoy your selves its gonna be a little something different.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
          and trust me you will be fine,only one thing,is your front splitter easy to remove,or front lower valenceyou might want to think about taking it off before hand.some of the ruts on some of the by ways may cause you to break it.
          im pretty sure it isnt easy to get off

Comment

right ok so........
            1.bdt+rod,passengers popeye,dieselboy
            2,tobygnome+blackpoolsparks,po ss passenger jud,(plz confirm tobys truck or blackpools one and if 118 is comin with u?lol)
            3.don logan+ <<<needs a co driver??,maybe one of my passengers,or anyone fancy it?or don got anyone in mind?

plz amend as each one is sorted cheers
            any updates anyone?

Comment

right ok so........
              1.bdt+rod,passengers popeye,dieselboy
              2,tobygnome+blackpoolsparks,po ss passenger jud,(plz confirm tobys truck or blackpools one and if 118 is comin with u?lol)
              3.don logan+ <<<needs a co driver??,maybe one of my passengers,or anyone fancy it?or don got anyone in mind?

plz amend as each one is sorted cheers
              bump

Comment

• Whats happening pick up wise mate, are you picking me up or do you want me to meet you somewhere, only my truck will be off the road at the end of this month for sure, and what time(ish)
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

• Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                  Whats happening pick up wise mate, are you picking me up or do you want me to meet you somewhere, only my truck will be off the road at the end of this month for sure, and what time(ish)
                  ok diesel boy comes to me,we come to u then rod,i'm hopin to get to u 8 or before

Comment

• you'll do for me tommy (sorry Andy)
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

• Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                      you'll do for me tommy (sorry Andy)
                      no probs

Comment

• i hope i wake up in time! what day in november is it again?

who is bringing the music?
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                          i hope i wake up in time! what day in november is it again?

who is bringing the music?
                          Me!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mnDEFyV88Qs

Comment

• Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                            no fricken chance lol,,ah wot the heck,bring yr mp3 player,and its sunday 30th november

Comment

Working...
                            X