Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
    wouldnt suprise me with u
    no need to poach as i have half the team numbers you do, and were still gonna win lol.

rod wanna swap over to the winning team lol

Comment

• Originally posted by sledge View Post
      no need to poach as i have half the team numbers you do, and were still gonna win lol.

nice to see your still humble ,and i aint in it to win it,sorry,just for fun

Comment

• Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        nice to see your still humble ,and i aint in it to win it,sorry,just for fun
        me too, but winning is a bonus lol. can't believe your gonna drive your truck on the plain, with bio being the plain killer and all. you know there will be casualties, and the unmodded ones are the trucks that sufferD

Comment

Has GWH still got some spaces in his team then!?!

Muahaaha!!! Only joking lads.. We all know Stein is gunna win!! It's rigged! Rigged i tell ya!

Comment

• Originally posted by RodLeach View Post

Muahaaha!!! Only joking lads.. We all know Stein is gunna win!! It's rigged! Rigged i tell ya!
            stein and bio aren't playing there judges, lol, as for gwh he wanted me on his team lol, so guess whos gonna win now lol.

Comment

Comment

stein and bio aren't playing there judges, lol, as for gwh he wanted me on his team lol, so guess whos gonna win now lol.
                Oh are they?!

well, My moneys on Captain chaos then!

Jas to win!!

Comment

• Firstly, it's a bit of fun, secondly neil, i know there's rivalry but do you really need to make it worse?? lol!
                  i think it's gonna be fun and without people like BDT2, we wouldn't have anyone to compete against lol!
                  be nice and look forward to the day, i'm sure there will be casualties, there always is but it could happen to anyone!!! lets face it, we don't really know what mark and ian have in store for us, do we?!?!?!?! lol!
                  GO TEAM SLEDGE

Comment

• Originally posted by Dori View Post
                    Firstly, it's a bit of fun, secondly neil, i know there's rivalry but do you really need to make it worse?? lol!
                    i think it's gonna be fun and without people like BDT2, we wouldn't have anyone to compete against lol!
                    be nice and look forward to the day, i'm sure there will be casualties, there always is but it could happen to anyone!!! lets face it, we don't really know what mark and ian have in store for us, do we?!?!?!?! lol!
                    I think its all a plot!

Marks new 4x4 venture will probably start stocking heads an rads any day now!! Ian takes us onto the plains... we all blow up an overheat, Pooles just down the road.... BAM!

Mark makes a killing repairing the trucks!!

Comment

Oh are they?!

well, My moneys on Captain chaos then!

Jas to win!!
                      thought chaos was on BDT2 team as well.

Comment

thought chaos was on BDT2 team as well.
                        Really?! Hes not is he?!?

If he is were all dooooomed!!!

Comment

I think its all a plot!

Marks new 4x4 venture will probably start stocking heads an rads any day now!! Ian takes us onto the plains... we all blow up an overheat, Pooles just down the road.... BAM!

Mark makes a killing repairing the trucks!!
                          well said and ty oozing with confidence now lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dori View Post
                            Firstly, it's a bit of fun, secondly neil, i know there's rivalry but do you really need to make it worse?? lol!
                            ty

Comment

• good idea rod i never thought of that,i might have to bring a few bits on the day,but i will say this,it is for fun and a bit of inter forum #### taking,i certainly wouldnt want anyone to break their trucks and there will be a disclaimer to sign on the day so that myself and bio cant be held responible for YOU LOT BREAKING YOUR OWN TRUCKS.as neil and anyone that has driven the plains before knows there are alternative routes to get to where you want to go,you just gotta find em.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                                good idea rod i never thought of that,i might have to bring a few bits on the day,but i will say this,it is for fun and a bit of inter forum #### taking,i certainly wouldnt want anyone to break their trucks and there will be a disclaimer to sign on the day so that myself and bio cant be held responible for YOU LOT BREAKING YOUR OWN TRUCKS.as neil and anyone that has driven the plains before knows there are alternative routes to get to where you want to go,you just gotta find em.
                                trust me,ill find them

Comment

Working...
                                X