Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sale Forum Problem.

Hello everyone,

(the sales forum isn't working so I've posted this here)

Please could I bring your attention to my much loved Surf that is now up for sale on eBay. Lovers of eBay will see many examples currently on sale but I can assue you that my example is particularly well kept - genuinely excellent.

With less than average miles, regular servicing and lots of loving care I will be sad to see her go. You'll notice that no reserve has been placed on the sale as she has to go.

I seem to be unable to place the link on this page but if you go to eBay and simply type 'TOYOTA HILUX SURF 2.4TD AUTOMATIC' into the search bar then you'll find her. If you have any questions then please call me on the numbers below. Happy shopping.

Chris Ramsden.
    07799 766801.
    013905 853207.

did u pay for the ad?wait for it to go live??

Comment

Hi'ya,

I've been through the proper process of posting and then sending payment but for some reason everytime I click on 'Post thread' my computer chucks me out. I've emailed the administrators for help as I am keen to advertise properly. Hopefully they'll reply soon.

Cheers,

Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by cdramsden View Post
        Hi'ya,

I've been through the proper process of posting and then sending payment but for some reason everytime I click on 'Post thread' my computer chucks me out. I've emailed the administrators for help as I am keen to advertise properly. Hopefully they'll reply soon.

Cheers,

Chris.
        remove surf from the title,trust me

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
          remove surf from the title,trust me
          Agreed 100%

you can always edit the title once it goes live
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

you will need to wait for Koi to make your ad go live.It may take a day for him to do it but bear with him as he is busy and will sort it asap for you
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
            X