A BIG Oops !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A BIG Oops !!

read the first page then skip to the 45th post (3rd page)

http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthr...d=92093&page=1

Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Pass the man nappies - I am about to pee myself!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha - that is so damn funny!!!

Oh MY GAWD!!!!!!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Comment

LOL how funny is that, what a fud

Comment

its a perfectly usual mistake to make.............

i used to drive coaches,mostly abroad.during the months may to september, it was non stop back to back touring.
          one day i got to calais docks,said goodbye to everyone ,got me tip and got on the ferry to get to dover, so i could pick up another coach to take back out.

only problem was the coach i wanted was in calais .......but it was easy to get confused,especially after a night drive from rome or somewhere in croatia..
          Last edited by gwh200; 9 October 2008, 19:40.
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

He must be their Chris
            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
              He must be their Chris
              More like their Jason (Chaos)

Comment

TRINAS MUM WENT TO BRIGHTON AND HER CAR WAS STOLEN FROM THE CAR PARK TRINA HAD TO GO GET THEM .A WEEK LATER THE POLICE FOUND THE CAR IN A CAR PARK WERE SHE HAD LEFT IT SHE HAD LOOKED IN THE WRONG PART OF THE CAR PARK . IS THIS A SIGN OF THINGS TO COME.

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
                  TRINAS MUM WENT TO BRIGHTON AND HER CAR WAS STOLEN FROM THE CAR PARK TRINA HAD TO GO GET THEM .A WEEK LATER THE POLICE FOUND THE CAR IN A CAR PARK WERE SHE HAD LEFT IT SHE HAD LOOKED IN THE WRONG PART OF THE CAR PARK . IS THIS A SIGN OF THINGS TO COME.
                  Yep, don't agree to meet in a car park, you'll starve to death waiting for her

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                    Yep, don't agree to meet in a car park, you'll starve to death waiting for her
                    And stop shouting!

A friend of my mum's did that years ago in Swindon - got my mum and I out from Marlborough to calm her down, and get hold of the police - her car was the next floor up - got it sorted that day though, as we had to drive up a level to get out of the car park.......
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
                      Typical Polis, took them a week to find a stolen car in the place it wasn't stolen from!
                      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                        Typical Polis, took them a week to find a stolen car in the place it wasn't stolen from!
                        now thats a good one lol

Comment

Reminds me of my brother- he used to work in Paris and went to a see football match in another part of the city. He parked his Porche 911 in a side street and it took him another 5 days to find it again !!!

Comment

Working...
                          X