Nudge bar parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudge bar parts

When I bought my surf it came with the centre section of the nudge bar but not the parts that go out around the headlights, where would I be most likely to find these cheap? I've noticed the same nudge bar on other surfs on the forum but complete & I like the look.

Many thanks
    Ian

The centre section fitted (see picture)
    Attached Files
    I'm not a complete idiot.......

My kneecap was removed in 1981

i have a similar bar to that which i may well end up having to sell when my truck is lifted as the bar won't fit anymore.It will be a few months yet but if your interested i'll reserve them for you.
    I don't think you will find the end sections anywhere as these bullbars are not allowed to be sold anymore apart from us private sellers anyway i think.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Bugger I'm moving to Camborne, everything I need is down there.

Thanks yet again Richard, I may as well just PM you when I need anything

What are you doing to yours that the bars wont fit any more?

Cheers
      Ian

Comment

once i lift the truck 9" and fit the 38" tyres then the bars wont fit right so i'll probably have to get rid of them
        these are the bars i have got

Comment

TBH I prefer the look with just the centre section fitted...
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Me too, looks well 'ard!

Comment

i know what you mean about it looks better Andy but i must say by having the end sections on they have saved the wings and bumper several times.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                TBH I prefer the look with just the centre section fitted...
                I'm not sure myself but if I had some at least I'd have the option to have them on or off.

Richard, that has to be the first surf I've seen with a nudge bar & no spotlights, I'd have thought spotlights would hinder airflow through the rad, anyone had that problem? I thought it might be risky with the over heating problems these suffer, I've noticed that the 3.0 are suffering the same as the 2.4 but not as many, mine had a new head in 2006.

Cheers
                Ian

Comment

i never got round to fitting any till several months ago but i must admit i don't like the spotlights on the bars.
                  I will be looking at getting an ARB bumper aswell once the truck is lifted and probably get rid of the chrome bumpers and put a twin tubular bumper on the rear

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                    i never got round to fitting any till several months ago but i must admit i don't like the spotlights on the bars.
                    I will be looking at getting an ARB bumper aswell once the truck is lifted and probably get rid of the chrome bumpers and put a twin tubular bumper on the rear
                    Have a word with Pops mate! He's got an ARB bumper. Im not sure if its a solid construction or not.

The TJM one is in two sections. the main bumper an the mounting cradle. That meant after a body lift with some minor fabrication the bumper could be lifted to close the gap.

If the ARB one is a one piece constuction you'll have a 3" gap an the top bars will block the headlamps!

Get a TJM one an join me an gwh

Comment

I prefer no bars at all, that's wht I took mine off.
                      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

i have no spots

Comment

Please don’t lynch me......
                          but I’m just thinking if the end pieces from a Shogun or Padjero would fit?????
                          Or even a Land cruiser?
                          There seem to be quite a few 4x4’s around with that type of bar fitted. You never know, they may have had the bars made by some independent company that uses a basic design with different brackets for different car companies.
                          Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                            Have a word with Pops mate! He's got an ARB bumper. Im not sure if its a solid construction or not.

The TJM one is in two sections. the main bumper an the mounting cradle. That meant after a body lift with some minor fabrication the bumper could be lifted to close the gap.

If the ARB one is a one piece constuction you'll have a 3" gap an the top bars will block the headlamps!

Get a TJM one an join me an gwh
                            cheers Rodders

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                              i have no spots
                              Err, well what are those things on your roof then?
                              Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Working...
                              X