Salisbury Plain 2008 Bio-Stein Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sledge View Post
    it's not that i mind, it's just no-one really knows whats going on. and the judges need to make the rules clear

It's quite simple.

3 teams of 5, or is it 5 teams of 3? anyway, all looking for some grey or black carpet on salisbury plain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dori View Post
      well, we wouldn't want anyone to have an unfair advantage now, would we??
      lets face it, i'm neil's co pilot and i ain't called dori for nothing you know lololol!!
      You saw my face just trying to think where a pub was on the route back to my house!!

Salisbury plains....

Comment

• Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
        The co-pilot needs to be a active participant and able to drive
        ###### hell I missed this bit. I dont trust anyone else to drive my Surf, I've had all my mates bug me to let them and not let them. Are the bits to be driven challenging or what? The only person going to dent, roll, blow up in a shower of diff cog teeth my Surf is me D

No offence Mr 'taker I would feel the same with (insert a famous 4x4 driver here) driving it too

Wozza deal guys?

Comment

• ok let me run by the rules so its perfectly clear to all who are participating.
          rule
          1.the teams are to consist of 3 trucks,one driver and one co driver in each vehicle.all other passengers are not allowed to compete.(but obviously will be allowed to stay in vehicle ).there will be no need for co driver to drive vehicle.all team captains are to pm myself or bio with final teams of the day.
          2.no memory map or sat nav.if anyone is found cheating the whole team will be disqualified.(we may even have to frisk you and your trucks.)and you dont want that do you.
          3.a maximum of 5 teams on the day.
          4.a £10 entrance fee per person.this is for a day of offroading fun and inter forum competition and #### taking.there will be 1st and 2nd place prizes given out and the rest of the money will be donated to the up keep of this wonderful forum.everyone that enters will receive a certificate for taking part in the 2008 bio-stein games.
          5.THE JUDGES DECISION IS FINAL.

IS THAT PERFECTLY CLEAR NOW CHAPS.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

• Who is the Judge ?? M' lord, Sir !!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just don't never ever see it Comin tho !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

• Originally posted by biosurf View Post
              ###### hell I missed this bit. I dont trust anyone else to drive my Surf, I've had all my mates bug me to let them and not let them. Are the bits to be driven challenging or what? The only person going to dent, roll, blow up in a shower of diff cog teeth my Surf is me D

No offence Mr 'taker I would feel the same with (insert a famous 4x4 driver here) driving it too

Wozza deal guys?
              No offence taken mate i feel the same way (although i am teaching the girlfreind to drive it ) willing to be co driver for you though
              SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

• Sorry Team SquirrelPoo, I'm going to have to pull out, I should have found out what was going on before agreeing to join in, sorry guys
                I Love Wales

Comment

• Originally posted by 24Seven View Post
                  Sorry Team SquirrelPoo, I'm going to have to pull out, I should have found out what was going on before agreeing to join in, sorry guys
                  ok Matt

right, time to recruit again

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                    ok Matt

right, time to recruit again

Trev
                    anyone care to join a team of inept numpties who cant navigate their way off the drive, never mind salisbury plain.......................

sorry i meant anyone care to join a solid dependable semi-pro crew intent on only one thing...WINNING

(One is obliged to point out other teams are available...ranging from hardened mudpluggers to effeminate street queens)
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                      anyone care to join a team of inept numpties who cant navigate their way off the drive, never mind salisbury plain.......................

sorry i meant anyone care to join a solid dependable semi-pro crew intent on only one thing...WINNING

(One is obliged to point out other teams are available...ranging from hardened mudpluggers to effeminate street queens)
                      Watch this space
                      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                        Watch this space
                        but nothing is happening lolDlaugh3:

Comment

• com on how pro is this event then?
                          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

• Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                            com on how pro is this event then?
                            PRO this lot GET A GRIP MAN
                            Enjoying Life after Cancer
                            Pops

Comment

• Originally posted by pops View Post
                              PRO this lot GET A GRIP MAN
                              its coz i dont compeat with friends mate
                              i do pro driving tho
                              but not against friends
                              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

• Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                                its coz i dont compeat with friends mate
                                i do pro driving tho
                                but not against friends
                                no probs mate most of them cant get through a Puddle on the plains without braking down so we all ok to compete i feel
                                checking my on call roto tomoz and will then give one of the teams a fighting chance of winning
                                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                                Pops

Comment

Working...
                                X